• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

When do you start to show?/Are you showing?

Belfast girl

Reaction score
Hi guys!

I'm only 8 weeks gone and can already see a pot belly showing!! Has anyone else started showing or have I just eaten to many cakes....:popcorn:

I had a tiny pooch around 8 weeks, which has grown into a larger pooch now. It is to the point where my coworkers are guessing that I'm pregnant (those who I didn't tell). Oh, and people are ALREADY petting my stomach! I've never been a very touchy/feely person, and so that may be a little difficult to get used to. D:

No u havent ate too many... unless i did aswell coz i could tell when i was 8 weeks! I am 10+3 today (need to change ticker) and i am getting definite bump. Its not so much that people who dont know have noticed but i can definitley tell myself... when im in the bath and it pokes through the bubbles especially! I really cant wait for a proper one though! xxx

Yes I have a bump its quite noticable this is my 3rd baby tho but I usually have a really flat tummy n its a propper round bump now allready thing this time im going to be huuuuuuge we havnt told many ppl yet so im having to find inventive ways of covering up my belly all the time gona have to spill the beans very soon I think so I can relax n show off my bump x

been told im showing but im a big girl anyways so i just think i look fat lol

i already had a lil belly haha. but defo got a baby bump now this is my second so im told its normal to show earlier x

I feel like im showing my belly is massive i could pass for being 9 month pregnant. Had put a bit of weight on before i got pregnant so its maybe a mix between bloat and just plain fat for me i think :) xxx

Last edited:
I'm only 6+2 and I'm massive! My hubby has been taking pics of me since we found out and there's a big difference, even from just 3 days ago. We take the photos in the same outfit and at the same time every day too! I don't know how I'm going to keep it under wraps until the 12 week mark! I need a pair of those Bridget Jones knickers to hold it all in!

xxx

Last edited:
i am 7 weeks and i seem to be getting a little bump
but I have been putting it down to only being able to eat crap food lol

i didn't show at all until around 21 weeks, and im still tiny!! Im not complaining though lolxxx

I have started showing over the last week or so, but I still don't think you'd realise that I am 5 months pregnant if you didn't know, so about 19-20 weeks for me.

I'm not showing atall lol! How cute are baby bumps though :D ahh i love them!!

i didn't show at all until around 21 weeks, and im still tiny!! Im not complaining though lolxxx

I'm still being told I've got a small bump, but I think it varies from day to day x I started defo showing about 20 weeks x

I am podgey lol Gone are the days of my flat toned tummy!

I have always been abit of an odd shape my wasit was tiny but my thighs were chunky so my trousers were always big around the waist. Now however I am walking around with my button undone lol

I have also found my selection of scarfs help hide the podge which seems to grow thruout the day leading me to believe some of it is bloating!

However I have only put on 7 pound so far...which considering I gave up smoking when I found out I don't think is too bad! xx

Last edited:
im just fat :( i wear size 12's and those jeans are getting abit uncomfy, ive gained 1lb since ive found out...i dont see a bump just feel bloated...maybe in a few weeks...

I can't really tell if I have got a bump or not. I didn't exactly have a flat stomach to begin with though, so I don't know if there is a bump under the podge!

Xx

I had a tummy before but this week I look noticeably pregnant and not just fat. I'm 16+4. I know I'm bigger because I was bigger anyway. There's a girl who's kid goes to my nephews school and she's Tiny and about 24 weeks. She did show till 20 weeks. I'm bigger than her now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is my second baby and they're not wrong when they say you show faster. I'm only 11 weeks and have been showing for a few weeks to the extend I think I could pass for about 6 months pregnant. I'm staying away from people as no one really knows but they would be able to tell.

Awww listening to all of you with your bumps! :love: I want one so bad!! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back