Showing early!!

yoli476

Reaction score
Hello I am new to this site.

I am 8 weeks pregnant tomorrow. I found out when I was four weeks. I started showing at around 5/6 weeks. I have now got a little belly. I am 5ft 7" and a size 12. I put my denim skirt on today and can't do up my button without it hurting. This is my third pregnancy, but has anyone else started to show this early?

Thanks.

Hey! Sorry I'm the opposite, 17 weeks with my first and only just started noticing s difference in clothes etc. Xx

I was like that but felt alot of it was bloating, do you feel it could be that?

Ahh yes, this is muy first pregnancy and I started showing from 8 weeks. By 10 weeks I looked like I was 3/4months.
Ur not alone.

I was showin from 7 weeks,u usually show earlier the more pregnancies u have,I shock ppl wen they ask me wen I'm due and I say next year lol x

i started showing when i was around 13weeks this is my first child

im the same as you hun. my tummy looks like it did when i was about 4/5 months would my DD. i love it!

Don't forget your on your third baby hun, you usually show quicker, I'm a late shower myself, but still had troube with clothes much earlier than last baby as i'm on my 4th - enjoy your little bump

I am showing already and iam 11 weeks just! I did notice the more i had and how each one would show sooner. As with movements , I know they say you can not feel them so early but i do sometimes. I say to myself its gas.

Im 9 weeks now and although Im a curvy lady anyway....you can def see somethings going on...

My waist line is all but gone and although I am still loosing weight I have gained an inch on my waist so yeah I think its possible to show early than maybe you would expect.

I just cant wait for my bump to be defined and 'there'! lol xx

i thought i was showing about 8 weeks but then it went down and i realised it was all bloat :-S

Well I look REALLY pregnant! My neighbour even asked me if I was expecting:shock: But a friend has told me it might be the progesterone I'm on, I dont care I love strutting my stuff with my bump on show, I LOVE being pregnant :dance::dance::dance: xxxx

Yeah im in the same position as you :) Found out i was pregnant last week, and now 5 weeks and 4 days pregnant. And my stomach looks quite round and bulgy. Everyone around me are convinced im having twins to be showing so early. But i don't think it's possible to show at this stage in pregnancy :/ I think most of it is due to bloating and water. But the bump is constantly there, and also this is my first so rather shock how big im getting so early in pregnancy. Although im not complaining it feels good to know and see there's something amazing growing in my stomach :) Juts wondering what im going to look like at 12 weeks :O haha Good look to all the other expecting woman, all the best wishes :D xx

I have only just found out that I'm pregnant and I'm five weeks. Don't think I'm showing yet but clothes do feel tighter (that might just be because I ate too much on holiday though - lol!) and I'm thinking I'm just a bit bloated. Don't really want to start showing too much until know all is well after the first scan but as this is my first I'm hoping I won't get too big too quickly!

I started showing at 6 weeks, i'm 9 weeks now and i've got a lovely round belly! My midwife had a look at my booking in appt and said i'm probably big already because this is my second, and my daughter weighed 8lb7oz (i'm only 5'2 and a size 10) and my muscles didn't really go back! I love my belly though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back