When Did You Start Showing ??? x

I prob wont show for quite a while yet as Im too early but Im kind a 'cuddly' to start with. But like many of us, Im very bloated and cant stop prrrrpping :oops:

Does anyone know a good website that shows you day by day the side of the baby and its position in womb etc?

This is my second and I'm not showing yet. I didn't show until about 24 weeks with Evie so am not expecting a huge bump anytime soon!

hello, ive actually started to show now, i had the usual bloating then going flat for ages, but i started to show about 12 weeks, but i think thats maybe because im quite skinny. Mine kind of went all of a sudden, like one week it wasnt there the next it jutted out.And people have started to notice at work, so i must be. :)

fairyM said:
hello, ive actually started to show now, i had the usual bloating then going flat for ages, but i started to show about 12 weeks, but i think thats maybe because im quite skinny. Mine kind of went all of a sudden, like one week it wasnt there the next it jutted out.And people have started to notice at work, so i must be. :)

:wave: hiya xx

mine at the mo is def bloating but my wind was terrible in week 3/4 its started to ease abit now and my tummy has gone down :( , i carnt wait for a bump fink i wil def get one earlier as this is my fourth so my tummy muscles will be stretched for sure oh well never mind will just have to be proud with a bump early :lol: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back