When did you start showing?

pregnantvegan

Reaction score
Sooooo when did you start showing?

I'm 9 weeks, one day, and I think I am showing! A few days ago some of my friends said that I was starting to show. I feel bigger, and I can't wear my fitted shirts anymore. The thing is, everything I read says that you don't start showing until later on. I'm wondering if it's the change in my eating that is causing me to gain weight, and it's not just baby weight. I'm actually really concerned because if I am over eating I will end up very very large after having this baby.

i'm 11 weeks and my hubby thinks i have a lil bump showing under all my flab, i think people are lal different and show at different times, i wouldn't worry too much :hug: :hug:

I showed at 9 weeks too but it probably isn't baby bump. Your bowel can be distended and cause a little tummy in the early weeks :)

Those of you that have seen me will know theres nothing of me. I showed by about 10weeks, couldnt do up jeans etc.

I loved showing :) Being pregnant was one of my fave things about having a baby!!

I guess that helps a bit. I mean there's no way of really knowing what this extra poundage is from. Thanks guys!

I have only just really started showing at 22 weeks! Im only little tho so didnt think I would show early but I really want a nice pregnancy bump for all to see lol

I didn't look properly pregnant until I was about 24 weeks! You could tell by looking at my naked belly from about 15 weeks, but only if you knew I was pregnant would you see a difference!!!

To be honest, I don't think most women properly start showing until you hit the later months. By about 28 weeks I was visibly pregnant, but I personally had my most bump growth between about 28 - 36 weeks :)

I was looking pregnant at 7 weeks lol! I have a right little bump now which is making me think I'm having twins or something! :shock:

Maybe it depends on your body size? I'm usually a size 12, my bumps seems totally obvious to me but maybe others won't necessarily notice it yet! But its definitely sticking out now in that little bump shape lol

Im only just starting to show a little baby bump i was around this stage in pregnancy aswell when i was showing with my other 2 :)

I think I am 9 wks 5 days and am visably pregnant and everyone can see this. This is my first baby as well. I am so big I am convinced I have my dates wrong and must be much further gone.

i'm 'still showing' from my last pregnancy lol. I look about five months pregnant but im just over five weeks pregnant lol.

I agree with what someone said earlier in this thread in that I loved showing when I was last pregnant and can't wait to have an ever huger bump this time. The look of my bump in my clothes, the cheery glances from people as they walk past and my OH rubbing my bump..I can't wait to experience that all that again :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back