• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

When do you plan on having another?

we want another one so will start ttc when Alyssa is about 1. my mum was being mean and reminding me that your 2nd is usually biggger than the first. i just said i would make them give me a growth scan next time!

I also loved every minute of being pregnant, my early labour was difficult but only because she wouldn't turn her head round lol
We're going to try when she's about 18 months/2. I really looking forward to feeling the next baby kick as I never did with Grace as she was always facing my left side so I only got the whole sweeping movements rather that the full on kicks :)

We never started contraception but my periods are not back so who knows lol

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I LOVED being pregnant and had a great birth so would do it all again in a second. really miss my bump now.
Will prob wait a year though just so we have a good age gap, not sure i could cope with to small babies, one is hard enough :) xx

i loved being pregnant too :love:, i loved labour too the experience is just amazing..
but ive my hands full now really is alot of work with 2..love it,but its tiring..and so hard if u need to go anywhere..
ive one of each now and im only 22 so i think im set for a while :( sighh..

If someone else is willing to have a baby for me, maybe. But even so: I hardly have any time for myself, I am absolutely desperate to work, and with another baby, that would all be a distant dream.

I want to wait at least til they're both in school, if in fact I do have another :faint: I've always said I want a big family, but right now I really really don't want another! There's under 13m between my two an they're getting harder as they get older! Although it is really rewarding and they're so close! Ideally, they'll be in school, me and OH will be married, he'll have his own business set up so he's not having to work constantly and we'll own a house!

Actually I loved being pregnant so much, that I have the idea of surrogacy in my head. The only down side for us was the lack of DTD, but that was more due to my nerves, if I could have another one, and manage to keep DH happy, I think I'd offer to be a surrogate.

I had a really really easy pregnancy to the point I was still out dancing the day before labour, and my labour was easy too - so I think I'd like to help someone else. Xxx

super u can cook my next 3 for me :dance:

having said that I have no idea what DH would think - lol - i used being pregnant as an excuse for lots of things I just couldnt be bothered to do. lol xxx

I know what you mean. I still haven't picked up my pill prescription that was made 11 weeks ago LOL!
I don't want to go back on it anyway, I had awful side effects. xxx

Never!!! I hated being pregnant as was constantly being monitored as she never moved! I was lucky to get 2 movements a day let alone 10!! I had carpal tunnel (still have) and she was breech all the way through and had a ECV which failed. I had a mc a couple of months earlier and spent the entire pregnancy worried it would happen again.

OH wants another one but with a 3-4 yet he gap like him & his sister.

I loved being pregnant and I miss my bump. But the birth was so horrific I couldn't do it again. Of course we can't even have sex to get me pregnant yet!! Lol
I will be having an elective c section and will get them to confirm I can have this before I even ttc. Cos I just could not give birth I am far too traumatised :( c

samsgirl you wud be offered one, I was told that is what they wud do for me if I wanted another and your situation sounds similar to mine!!!
xxx

nice have said women can ask for a c section now anyway if thats what they want x

Omg I keep thinking about baby number too. But like pinky I will only have two probs. so will be my last. Think I will wait until josh is 2 but don't want a gap bigger then that really. Can't wait to be preg again. Loved every second of it and my labour was most amazing experience of my life! I get all teary and jealous when I see preg ladies. Hubby knows it too cos I point it out to him. He knows I want another. Got to have a baby bro or sis for josh. Hoping for a girl but I bet it'll be another boy. I wouldn't mind tho. I would happily stop then altho hubby did suggest if we had two boys we would try for a third. Lol!

Theo is 11 week now and id have another tomorrow but dh doesbt want anymore plus after the birth we had with theo it's put him off more.

I miss pregnancy and feeling baby kicking etc.

I felt the same way :) it gets better with time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back