• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

When do you plan on having another?

We will wait until lo is 1 before trying again. I have a year of mat leave then have to work over 6 months before I qualify for mat leave again. Loved being pregnant but the first few weeks were much harder than I expected.... Hopefully easier next time!

I LOVED being pregnant!!! I would be pregnant everyday!

Labour however has totally scared me for life and I plan on a HBAC next time, so I guess the longer I wait the better my chances are next time :) There are pros to waiting I guess lol.

Kinda on this subject, just told DH we're not covered cos I've only had 2pills and not covered for a week - well after a bit of moaning he actually said he'd get dressed and go out for condoms, told him not to bother. Lol - looks like we're on danger pokes tonight!! Lol. Xxx

Aww Hugsy :hugs: I do feel bad that I had it easy compared to alot of women. I can understand having such a traumatic experience would make you fearful of having to do it all again. :(

x

Kinda on this subject, just told DH we're not covered cos I've only had 2pills and not covered for a week - well after a bit of moaning he actually said he'd get dressed and go out for condoms, told him not to bother. Lol - looks like we're on danger pokes tonight!! Lol. Xxx

LOL! I am lucky OH is working away as I would be in for some danger pokes too! Specially with me feeling so bloody broody right now! Happy danger poking away chick!!! x

I'm the same I can't wait to be pregnant again!! I really miss feeling her inside of me and I loved giving birth to her!

I would try now if her dad wasn't such a penis! We are trying to make it work and if we succeed I think we will try when Ella is around 18months!

Aww Hugsy :hugs: I do feel bad that I had it easy compared to alot of women. I can understand having such a traumatic experience would make you fearful of having to do it all again. :(

x

They do say second ones are easier so hopefully it will be better, OH wants to have the next straight
way, although my mary is still in bits so not been able to DTD yet or any time soon either, :-(

I would get pregnant again on the morning (if I could persuade OH)
He wants to wait a year.... :(
I loved every minute of being pregnant and I had a great labour.
I remember when they placed her ony chest telling OH I wanted another.
I sat in the bath crying when she was a week old because I felt empty and wanted to be pregnant again.
Thought I was mad...but I'm not alone :yay: :lol: xxx

Oh has said three years but i would have another now, Hated pregnancy had spd and bad sickness all the way through but loved labour it was really easy lasted 50 minutes i didnt get any worse pain than trapped wind, I know next time i will probably be in labour days and in so much pain but i would risk it. x

Actually I loved being pregnant so much, that I have the idea of surrogacy in my head. The only down side for us was the lack of DTD, but that was more due to my nerves, if I could have another one, and manage to keep DH happy, I think I'd offer to be a surrogate.

I had a really really easy pregnancy to the point I was still out dancing the day before labour, and my labour was easy too - so I think I'd like to help someone else. Xxx

I thought I wanted another but I don't think I actually do! I had a crappy pregnancy and birth but I'd be pregnant again, I just don't think I want another child iykwim. I love sophie to bits but I don't half miss my independence and it's already a struggle to get some me time so I think having another child would just make it a lot harder. The more I think about it I think if I were to have another I'd want to wait atleast 6/7 years so I can go to Uni, get a career and have a life before I go through all the hard times again!

I had a miserable pregnancy with really bad spd but I still miss it :) I hated my induction but actually loved the pushing part of my labour, in fact it was the pushing that made me realise I want another. We'd like there to be a 3 year difference give or take so are talking about ttc end of next year.

I was like that after Kayden was born, I cried coz I wanted to be pregnant, didn't bother as much as usual with contraception. I wouldn't have minded being pregnant, as the weeks have went by, i've wanted it less & less & i've realised its the right decision to leave it a while. I am really struggling with Kayden, having 2 is very very difficult to me, finances fine, but emotionally & physically this has totally knocked me for 6. Always thot number 2 was better. And I suppose Its better in the sense that I dont panic & I dont cry when he cries or get upset by his cries, coz after going thro years with your 1st doing it, you learn to tollerate it. But I feel like I always have to sacrifice something for either LO. My OH works alot & I get no help so its worse, but iv had to drop everything that I used to do with eldest LO to look after Kayden, she's lucky she gets fed & clean clothes tbh coz thats a push and sometimes I need to leave Kayden to attend to eldest so one always goes without & thats with my eldest being nearly 8. soz im going into a rant, but seriously 2 is very very difficult. Its worth considering if you could fit a newborn into your life. Your LO is still little & time consuming and she will remain time consuming for the next couple of years.

I was gonna try for number 3 in a cpl of years but with kayden being bad with the reflux I duno if I can have another that sounds terrible doesn't it. I'll see how it goes!

Louise....I was just remembering when you were TTC, I always thot you'd be a good wee mummy!

xxxxxxx

Last edited:
Desperate to have another, I want a nice big family! DH is not on the same page at the moment - I think he found pregnancy too stressful to think about it again for a wee while

I've experienced having a big age gap and reaped the benefits of it. Now I'd kinda like to get the sleepless baby thing over and done with all at once so might try again in about 6 months as I need time to heal plus I have trouble conceiving.

Last edited:
I will be having 2 more (that's all I'm allowed-OH said 3max.) and I would like a 3year age gap. I didn't enjoy being preg only because it takes so long! I feel cheated I didn't get a natural birth so will definitely be holding out for one! I just hope bf will be easier 2nd time round!

It's taken me a while to get over the birth but we have started talking about a 2nd recently. Thinking about starting at the end of the year or so. This would hopefully mean there is at least a 2 year gap. I originally only wanted one, it's amazing how things change. I didn't enjoy being pregnant but actually miss it now!

I loved being pregnant, even though I had a difficult pregnancy. If I could be 7 months pregnant for the rest of my life I'd be happy. I think we are stopping at 1 baby though. My labour was horrific and im not over that yet, and I find having one difficult enough without adding a newborn into the mix!

We're TTC now! :)

We want 2 babies and would like them close in age. If we get a BFP this month (doubt it as i'm only just off the pill) they'll be 19mths between Jack & no.2! We're so excited! :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back