ian wants another baby!

Alfiesmummy

Reaction score
Well after our tiff other week things are better than ever just needed a vent at each other i think especially as we hadnt argued in over a year. But iv been on about having another baby, half serious half not, i keep saying ian i would hjave another now if i could, and then last night out of nowhere he said steph shall we try again, try for what ian, another baby stepH! omg my heads in a mess i would love to but its still very soon im tore at the minute and its either right now or in a year as i dont want to be pregnant for my 21st. What are the benefits of having them so close and what age gaps do your babies have if they are close together?

I think you should go for it Steph!!

You are a FAB mummy and Alfie would love a wee bro or sis im sure!

How exciting!!
:cheer:

Personally I'd wait.
I wanted another baby for about 6mths after Phoebe was born.
I resisted though and now I am so glad I did.
But we're all different.
My OH would have about 20 babies!! All 1 after the other!!

There are positives about both really.
Having them closer in age probably means they'll get on much better as they grow up.
Will share friends etc.
Will amuse each other so although the first few years will be very hard I't'll prob get a lot easier once they go to school.

Up sides of waiting,
You get to solely enjoy Alfie and he gets all of you aswell.
The next baby will get more of you aswell because Alfie will be that bit older.
Alfie can be involved in the pregnancy, new baby thing if he's older.
Allow your body to recover from fist birth.

I suppose all the positives for one are negatives for the other!!

Ultimately I'd say Follow your heart but make sure it's not hormones making you broody!!

:hug:

come join me!!!!!! haha .... i am not clicking with anyone in the first trimester section other then katysmummy anyway!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

really know i would have waited but this one was an accedent but i am happy now, think they will be well cute together xxxxx

Alfiesmummy said:
Well after our tiff other week things are better than ever just needed a vent at each other i think especially as we hadnt argued in over a year. But iv been on about having another baby, half serious half not, i keep saying ian i would hjave another now if i could, and then last night out of nowhere he said steph shall we try again, try for what ian, another baby stepH! omg my heads in a mess i would love to but its still very soon im tore at the minute and its either right now or in a year as i dont want to be pregnant for my 21st. What are the benefits of having them so close and what age gaps do your babies have if they are close together?

go for it steph!!!! i had two 15 months apart and it was great! a lot better than the 3 years ive had between bethany and rachael

HAPPY HUMPING HUNNY!!!! :cheer:

try after ur 21st bday hun, have one last bender then go thru the loveliness that is pregnancy lol!! :cheer:

do wot u want hun dont be forced

and i bet u end up being PG wen u turn 21 :rotfl:

Sarah_B's_mummy87 said:
do wot u want hun dont be forced

and i bet u end up being PG wen u turn 21 :rotfl:

I bet i do,
I would love another now but i know that i have a full time job with alfie and ians not here alot so it would mean alot more hard work and i have no family near so im mostly by myself, I think i will most likely be up the duff for my 21st but said to ian this morning we should wait a few months and we're abouyt to bok a sweet holiday and i want to drink drink driiiiiiiiiiiink, watch this space ladies :wink: :wink: :wink: who knows when

what ever you choose, we are all here with support and hugs :hug:

That's so exciting! Why not let nature decide?

My older brother and I were only 11 months apart and my Mum said in some ways it was easier than when she had my little brother 5 years later. When we were tiny we got on but growing up we hated each other (in a brother and sister healthy way) and by the time we were at the age of going to pubs etc we were mates again because we had so many mutual friends.

I do sometimes feel guilty because my brother was never a baby as i came along and whereas he was quiet and sweet I was a tearaway chatterbox keeping everyone on their toes and he was always expected to be the grown up one even from a very young age. Cute though, he used to look after me, still does! As for being a high maintenance baby I am certainly being paid back now :lol:

personally i wouldnt like to leave it too long myself maybe a year or 2 in between the reason been there is 12 years between me and my sister and even more between my brothers and i feel i arnt that close to them whereas my brothers and my sister are really close as they were born a couple or more years apart .

But its got to be when your ready hun noone can make that decison for you.

GOOD LUCK with whatever you decide alfie will make a great brother and you and ian will make great parents :hug:

skatty said:
As for being a high maintenance baby I am certainly being paid back now :lol:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I was going to say reading this who do you sound like? Our one and only prescious diva Leorah, takes after her mummy does she? :rotfl:

Alfiesmummy said:
skatty said:
As for being a high maintenance baby I am certainly being paid back now :lol:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I was going to say reading this who do you sound like? Our one and only prescious diva Leorah, takes after her mummy does she? :rotfl:

I know whenever I have a moan to my Mum she says oh just like you were!! My DH says she must be having a right giggle to herself now! There is a pic of me from when I was two and my nan and grandad are both holding onto my wrists for dear life as I decided to run around a car park, I can see the same naughty glint in that pic that Leorah has now!! God give me strength :pray: :rotfl:

Join me & Keely Steph!!!!!!!! :lol:

Whatever you decide will be right for you & Ian hun :hug:

As you can see from my ticker i didnt wait long. Mark was only 9 weeks when i fell with baby no. 2. Not quite planned and was shocked but happy. Cant wait now though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back