When do you plan on having another baby?

Lulu_Laroo

Reaction score
I know there have been loads of threads like this before, I just thought I'd post a new one. How much of a gap do you plan on leaving between now and having your next baby? I'm broody already but we're waiting until after we get married (next year) to have another one.

Pretty much as soon as it happens really. :)
We always agreed that we wanted more children so there's no reason for either of us to put it off.

I want to wait until little one is 3! I want him to just be starting nursery so I get some time with baby! Also we prob only have one more and I don't want it to be over :-( if that makes sense? And I've loved the baby stage so I want to enjoy every min and for now enjoy Aiden x

I'm the same as alexdandra, hopefully be pregnant again by the end of this year as I guess it will be unlikely I'll fall pregnant while I'm still exclusively breast feeding and it took a good few months to fall pregnant. We want a small age gap so they will grow up together plus I'm the wrong side of 35 so can't leave it too long!

Def waiting 2-3 years before the next one. Want to get my head around having this little man first.

Waiting about three years i think so that Alice is walking talking and potty trained... i dont fancy changing two bums, Plus i hated pregnancy and need some time before im ready to put myself through that again! x

Waiting about three years i think so that Alice is walking talking and potty trained... i dont fancy changing two bums, Plus i hated pregnancy and need some time before im ready to put myself through that again! x

im with you on this one. but oh wants to wait six years but i want 4 kids so dont want big gaps xxx

We want to wait until LO is about 2. I think 2 years is a nice age gap. I never had anyone to grow up with as the smallest age gap with my siblings is 9 years!! DH and his brother are only 15 months apart tho and still not overly close

I want LO to be about 18months when we start trying again - if OH let's me! There's 21 months between me and my brother and I think that's a good age gap so if it happens before I wouldn't mind. My OH is one of 4 with 3 of them born in the space of 3 years, his sister has followed that pattern but it's way to close for me! x

Is it strange that i dont really wanty another one? i am 1 of 5 and love my sisters im closest to the one with an age gap of 2years. I just cant seem to get past how hard i found the first 6-7weeks, i suppose it might be different in the future as im not living with OH now but i suppose i might find it more manageable if i did. I feel a bit bad for admitting that i found it hard :(

When i do think about another LO its for Issac's benefit not mine... is that normal or is it the right way of thinking about it?

x

Is it strange that i dont really wanty another one? i am 1 of 5 and love my sisters im closest to the one with an age gap of 2years. I just cant seem to get past how hard i found the first 6-7weeks, i suppose it might be different in the future as im not living with OH now but i suppose i might find it more manageable if i did. I feel a bit bad for admitting that i found it hard :(

When i do think about another LO its for Issac's benefit not mine... is that normal or is it the right way of thinking about it?

x

No your normal! I felt like this hence the 141/2 year age gap! I was adamant I didnt want more, hated pregnancy first time round and rushed back to work full time when DD was 16 weeks. Then I hit 35 and my clock started ticking loudly so I changed my mind! Loved pregnancy apart from sickeness was even gutted I had Kynon early! And loving being a new mummy this time!

id like j to be 2 before another arrives (hes 2 in oct) so whenever we are financially good we can start ttc!! x

I want to start trying when Lo turns 1 in Oct, but I have to convince hubby first as he wants us to be more financially settled and in a bigger house, but I feel like time is running out I'm in my 30's and want my babies to be babies together so I get all the sleepless nights and nappies done in one block!!

Hope to be pregnant by the end of next year so Grace will be 2

Financially it would be better for us to have a big gap but there's 4 years between me and my brother and it's just too much as he was too old to play with me etc so I'm hoping to start trying again in the next year or two. I just worry a bit because of the cesarean.

I want a close gap between this one and my next as the three yr gap between my eldest two has been hard.. OH says five yrs :shock: Sod that! Lol!

Plan to get pregnant around charlies 18 month mark...miss being pregnant, didn't have to breathe my stomach in lol! But yeah hopefully around 2 years apart, oh doesn't want anymore atm he says too much whinging with.me and c already pop, plus I'm jot going back to work for a while so depends on money situations. X

I want another 1 now....is that mad? Gonna start ttc again when LO is around 18 months.
My OH is 20 years older than me, and I want to have at least 3 children so I want to get a move on. Ha ha ha

I'm in a bit of a dilemma about this - I'll be 29 in August, but my husband will be 40 in June (god, writing that makes him seem so old! Esp when people think we are the same age :\!!)

So, ideally I'd like a 2.5 year age gap, but I'd like 3-4 kids and don't want my hubby nearing 50...

Also, I know it sounds ridiculous, but my parents are going off on a round the world sail (retirement dream) for 18 months starting this nov and returning march 2014, and it would
Break mine, and their hearts, to have a baby when they're away.

Oh, I don't know what to do! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back