Question about trying again for another baby

babsi

Reaction score
I hope this is the right place to come for advice.

I really would like another baby so the age gap between them and Kai is quite small but I do have some worries.

1. We live in Canada with no family whatsoever living here on either side, I am worried that we wouldn't be able to cope with Kai and a little baby.

2. I found pregnancy really stressful due to 2 miscarriages and remember how bad I felt with tiredness and sickness at the beginning and heartburn and backache at the end and am worried about not being able to give Kai what he needs now.

3. I hated the labour part and am developing a fear of it but have read that second time round is a lot easier.

4. We would defintely have to move as we are living in a 2 bedroom flat.

5. My husband doesn't want to have another baby yet and I totally respect his wishes and would never do anything behind his back but think if I really wanted another baby he would change his mind.

The plan was to wait until end of 2007 until we start to try again, but the last few weeks or so I am starting to think more and more about it but when I think practically and looking at what I have written it just seems to be a dream.

To be honest hun I think that only you and your OH know if it is the right thing to do. It seems to be really commen to want another baby very soon after you have one, could be all the hormones. Perhaps you could wait a few weeks and see how you feel then, if it feels right go for it, stuff works itself out. Good luck in whatever you decide xx

I think maybe my hormones are all over the place atm and will probably wait. After reading what I wrote, I have 5 negatives and 1 positive, so really isn't looking too good and the big negative for me is that if I was pregnant I just don't think I could give Kai what he needs if I compare it to the last pregnancy. He does deserve better than that.

HI Babsi

Where in Canada do you live i live there too :D
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27