When did your symptoms start?

daisy306

Reaction score
Hi ladies.
I'm almost 6 weeks pregant, and wondering when I should start to feel any symptoms esp nausea? I had a missed miscarriage at 9 weeks before this pregnancy, and was worried the whole way through that because I felt nothing. I'm not so paranoid now, but would just like some reassurance and info please! Thanks:)

I think it varies from pregnancy to pregnancy. With my first I had no symptoms at all until I started to puke at about 9 weeks.

This time I got very hungry on 11dpo, then started getting nausea, cramps and heartburn on 12dpo.
I am wondering whether its my head making them up though cos I got pg symptoms every month when ttc.

I don't think you need to worry, everyone's different :hug: :hug: :hug:

I think muppet mummy is right, don't worry, all pregnancies are different.

I have felt different with all three BFPs. :hug:

Hi i've just found out i'm pregnant.
I had a missed miscarriage 3 years ago at around 10 weeks I had no symptoms at all really then and was really worried that I didn't feel pregnant and something wasn't right.
I have been TTC and did a test 1 day after AF was due and got a BFP as soon as i peed on stick (TMI sorry!!!)no waiting for result it appeared straight away! But I had been and still am really short tempered, got really sore boobs, I can't stop eating and am having a bit of nausea on and off, and have also developed insomnia getting to sleep at night takes me ages

Emma x

I have only had really strong symptoms, like nausea, over the last week or so, just felt a bit tired and yucky before that.

When I was pg with my little boy I didn't have any symptoms at all, so I agree with MM and HB, every pregnancy is different.

Try not to worry, easier said than done I know :hug:

the only symptons i've had with mine are tiredness and wanting to eat everything in sight lol

with my last pregnancy when i miscarried i had no nausea but i had the sore boobs the tiredness and everything else. this time is the same...only ive developed a little nausea but nothing to write home about. im agreeing with the other girls. not only is every pregnancy different, but every woman is as well. calm down sweetie, everything will be alright.now if i could only take that same advice... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back