No symptoms?

hopefulmummy

Reaction score
Hi all

I'm new here...think these forums are great!

I wonder if anyone else has had a similar experience...I had tiredness and mild nausea and went off tea and coffee up until 8.5 weeks. No other symptoms like sore breasts.Suddenly, the very mild and few symptoms I had went away last week and haven't come back since. I had a scan at 9 weeks and there was a baby with a heartbeat but I wonder if this is normal? I am 9 weeks + 4 days now.

I had a MMC in June and a normal miscarriage in Jan so a bit worried - I've heard losing symptoms is one sign of a MMC and that is certainly what happened last time.

Thanks
:) xx

I dont even feel pregnant hun. So im in the same boat but my midwife assured me its normal xxx

As Shauna said in most cases it is normal hun. If you are worried contact your Midwife for reassurance x

I've only had mild nausea and slightly sore boobs on rare occasions. I wouldn't worry hun!

xxx

Aww hun. If it's any help, my midwife told me that symptoms disappearing is perfectly normal.xx

If it's normal why do some books/ websites say that it could be a symptom of miscarriage? Although, I know lots of people who have said they didn't have symptoms and now have babies...it's just worrying! Does anyone know the % likelihood of the worst happening if you lose your symptoms?

I do not think it would be helpful to you or to a lot of the other women on here to start spouting Miscarriage % rates......

I know that prob sounds really harsh and I am sorry...

I understand you are here for help and advice hun but most of us here are not medically trained and we can only tell you what we have been thru.

If you want facts, figures and medical advice you really need to see your Midwife or Doctor.

Also try to relax....stressing over everything really does not help you or the baby. x

Well my midwife said so and I'm assuming she knows what she's talking about!!! Also, my experience of MMC tells me that you can have symptoms still even when you've had a MMC, as the body thinks you're still pregnant. So symptoms don't seem to be to be indicative of much at all really. I agree with Miss, you should talk to your midwife if you're worried.x

Shouln't believe what books and websites says its only will make you worry too much...I don't have that much of symptons as well.. but its normal. One of my friend didnt had any symptons at al and had healthy baby... Please dont worry to much about cos everything is fine.. on safe side cheak with your midwife if you've any enquries!

Hi - I have no symptons either, apart from sore boobs! I saw the midwife today and asked that exact question - she said it was completly normal. So feeling a bit more reassured now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back