Worried

Lc30

Reaction score
Hi ladies. Just wondered what your opinion was. I have a 5 year old and I had a miscarriage a year ago. With both I was so tired from 4 weeks pregnant with really bad nausea. I'm now 4 weeks plus 4 days pregnant and have no symptoms except severe bloating to the extream and lower abdominal pain like my period is about to start. I'm really worried that there is a problem. I haven't booked a doctors appointment yet to tell them I am expecting. Do you think I'm right to be worried??? :(

This is my first pregnancy but all I would say us that I had similar cramps I the beginning and didnt really get any symptoms until 6 weeks. I've heard lots of people say every pregnancy is different.

If you are worried see your gp and explain your symptoms. I'm sure they will say it's normal and the cramps are growing and stretching pains.

Easier said than done but try not to worry xx

I wouldn't say you have anything to worry about but you should speak to your GP if ur worried.

I had period-like cramps until about 6 weeks, but no real symptoms til 7 weeks. Just a bit f nausea.

With a previous pregnancy, which sadly ended in mc at 5 weeks, I was throwing up literally days after conception right until I mc'd.

Every pregnancy is different, and ur so early on so wouldn't have many symptoms anyway. X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Same as the others, I didnt really have anything other than bloating and weird feelings in my tummy, and started getting symptoms at about 6/7 weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back