Worried

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by Lc30, Jan 19, 2012.

1. Lc30

Lc30 Active Member

Hi ladies. Just wondered what your opinion was. I have a 5 year old and I had a miscarriage a year ago. With both I was so tired from 4 weeks pregnant with really bad nausea. I'm now 4 weeks plus 4 days pregnant and have no symptoms except severe bloating to the extream and lower abdominal pain like my period is about to start. I'm really worried that there is a problem. I haven't booked a doctors appointment yet to tell them I am expecting. Do you think I'm right to be worried??? :(

2. FirstBabyEek

FirstBabyEek Well-Known Member

This is my first pregnancy but all I would say us that I had similar cramps I the beginning and didnt really get any symptoms until 6 weeks. I've heard lots of people say every pregnancy is different.

If you are worried see your gp and explain your symptoms. I'm sure they will say it's normal and the cramps are growing and stretching pains.

Easier said than done but try not to worry xx

3. Jayjay027

Jayjay027 Well-Known Member

I wouldn't say you have anything to worry about but you should speak to your GP if ur worried.

I had period-like cramps until about 6 weeks, but no real symptoms til 7 weeks. Just a bit f nausea.

With a previous pregnancy, which sadly ended in mc at 5 weeks, I was throwing up literally days after conception right until I mc'd.

Every pregnancy is different, and ur so early on so wouldn't have many symptoms anyway. X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

4. babyem

babyem Well-Known Member

Same as the others, I didnt really have anything other than bloating and weird feelings in my tummy, and started getting symptoms at about 6/7 weeks