when did your sickness start

islandmum

Reaction score
those who are suffering, what stage did the sickness start. I was extremely sick with both previous pregnancies first started at 5 weeks nd the second started around 6 weeks. im crossing everything that i dont suffer it this time but i guess only time will tell lol

I'd be intested to hear as well.

I have had some slight nausea and 'gone off' a few food items BUT that is all... Nothing at all in the morning and I've not felt like I will actually be sick!

xxxxxxxxx

Never lol :) thanks god for the pregnancy test otherwise I would discover I am pregnant at 6 months when the bean will start kicking me....

No symptoms or nausea at all other than being extremely tired at some point...

Never lol :) thanks god for the pregnancy test otherwise I would discover I am pregnant at 6 months when the bean will start kicking me....

No symptoms or nausea at all other than being extremely tired at some point...

You also need to wee a lot?

Plus you've bene really run down?

You do have symptoms LOL

xxxxxxxxx

Prob about 9 weeks for me! Had the odd sick day before that and a general feeling of nausea with a very weak stomach but it's got worse over last weeks. I can't go into a supermarket without gagging my head off and the slightest thing makes me gag. I am living on Heinz tomato soup, chips with lashings of vinegar and cheese on oatcakes or ryvita. Although boots lemon and finger sparkling juice has been a god send

from about week 6 til week 13 or 14 x

Oh yes the wee too...it's just such a second nature of me now that I forgot about it. Tiredness though I could say that's because of work and long on duty nights. I didn't have any nausea or extremely sore boobs, no pimples.

Andi that count as a symptom extreme hunger but that's just me usually :lol: :blush:

This week! At 8 weeks. Went for ages desiring some symptoms but now it's here, well... ;)

Last pregnancy, got morning sickness around 6 weeks. Guess i was luckier this time

X

hi, with my first i was about 4-5wks gone wouldnt call it morning sickness but all day sickness last till i was about 20wks. this time i started about 2wks ago and roughly about 5-6 wks gone, some morning im fine but others im not and again when im feeling sick its lasting all day :(

I havent had any morning sickness per say so far, just the smell of some things make me want to throw up. A man came in the doctors waiting room on monday and he must have just had a smoke, because he STANK of it. I had to literally hold my hand up to my nose so as not to smell it and throw up right there. I have sore BB's, though they arent as sore now as they were in week 5. Still quite sore though. Pimples, and weeing near constantly. And the crying. I read a newspaper article yesterday about an old man who mistook a poo bin for a post box and has been posting his letters and cards in that for two years! It actually made me cry. LMAO poor old guy..... Thats all my symptoms so far at 6 weeks. and the cramping, spotting and brown D/C , though they may be symptoms of a miscarriage more then a pregnancy. :(

I had mine at around 7-11 weeks, it was awful and was so glad it finished when it did. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back