week 9 what did u feel

mrz85

Reaction score
Since my morning sickness I just cant clean like I used 2 cleaning the frige and had 2 run n vomit !! and I am moveing house :p I am 9 weeks 1 day shouldnt I start feeling better ??? From week 6 morning sickness started and still going 24/7 week 9 the constipation started as well lool ..how did u feel @ week 9

I felt shocking through all of the first trimester! Sickness, nausea, no appetite, no energy.. so glad it's over with now :D

It'll get better don't worry

I felt shocking through all of the first trimester! Sickness, nausea, no appetite, no energy.. so glad it's over with now :D

It'll get better don't worry

Yaay cant wait 2 feel better:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:evan though it s all worth it !

Everyone's different and feel better at different stages. For me, it was week 14-15 when I started keeping food down more and actually wanted to eat things!

Everyone's different and feel better at different stages. For me, it was week 14-15 when I started keeping food down more and actually wanted to eat things!
yes true differnt for ever1

its only the past couple weeks ive started to feel a little more human although this week im back to how i used to feel x

At week 9 i still had the awful sickness etc, but it stopped around week 10 ish. As did most of my other symptoms actually :). We're also moving house, in two weeks and the one thing thats remained is the tiredness which isn't helping in the packing front lol! x

Week 9 I felt horrendous and was on anti-sickness tablets.
Week 10 was the start of feeling more normal. I still have nausea at least once a day, and I've been sick a few times since but I'm miles better than I was! X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

My sickness went at about 11 weeks and I thought it was over, after about a week it returned with vengence till about 16 weeks, only been sick once since then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back