when did your morning sickness kick in?

Hypnorm

Reaction score
Just wondering how many weeks people were when their morning sickness started to kick in and also when did it go?

ooooh have you some news :) ;)

with Seren it was bang on 6 weeks. With Cally I was sick at 3 weeks, it was that which made me think I might be pregnant and I was. But I have bad sickness so that might be why I felt it early???

I was ill one morning (didnt know was 6 1/2 weeks pregnant then) so i done a test to confirm i was pregnant, but other than that i havent had any sickness but i know everything is fine as i had my scan at 11 weeks and all was well.

I havent really had any sickness yet.. Realllly hoping i don't regret saying that haha

I haven't had anythting yet!

Both my Mum and Nan said they felt sick of the smell of anyone nearby drinking tea or coffee so that could be interesting at work!

I havent had any yet either, although have started getting the odd wave of nausea, and occasionally burping up a little sick (sorry TMI).....so have a feeling it might be on its way soon.

I believe from doing lots of research that 6 weeks is the most common, but know of a few ladies whose MS started nearer 8 or 9 weeks!!

Im just keeping my fingers crossed, that what I have now is all Im going to get :D

between 9 and 10 weeks and it mega sucks, I thought I want gonna get it

I have been feeling extremely tired. Since week 9 I am getting dizy and feel sick all the time.

i havent been sick yet either, have been dizzy thou and had headaches come and go

Mine last time was near 6 weeks to 7/8 felt sick all day and night even when I ate.

This time from about 5 weeks properly but at 6 weeks I hardley feel it at all!

Feel fine most of the time :)

Ive been feeling sick since about 5 weeks but not actually sick, untill the last week and i have been sick so much im hardley keeping anything down :(
A couple of weeks ago i was wishing for m/s, now its here i want it to go

Were you like this with your other pregnancys Sarah?

mine kickked in at about week 5 properly i was nausious before i took a test but it got bad at week 7 and it's still here but not as bad :D

My first pregnancy the morning sickness kicked in at 7 weeks and was gone by 17 weeks, this time it's started at 6 week, some days are good and some are bad. Boy do I hate the feeling though, it completely wipes me out. I've been chatting to people at work trying to not heave or make it obvious I wanna retch!! :puke:

Mine kicked in at about 6wks, just nausea though. Went at about 9wks.

mine kicked in at about 4 weeks (maybe before, cos i didnt know I was pg until about 4 or 5 weeks) and didnt end until about 20,21 weeks! :puke:

it was horrible, and drained me so much. everyone's different though and just remember it WILL end girls!!!xxxxx

now we know what this was about :D :D :D i had a feeling :hug: :hug: congrats hun xxxxxxxxxx

Was 6 weeks exactly when I first noticed it when someone near me was using a permanent marker and then I went off work at 8 weeks coz I was REALLY ill and have been off ever since - being sick in the morning and night time and feeling pretty horrendous all of the other times! Think its just easing off though - managed to go 2 days now without heaving or running to the toilet to be sick! :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back