When did you tell everyone?

I told my boss as soon as I found out which was around 7-8 weeks, but didn't tell anyone else till after 12 weeks until your out of the kind of danger zone kind of thing and when I felt everything was going okay xx

We only told parents at 8 weeks and a few close friends who we spent time with before the scan as they would guess why I wasn't drinking. Didn't tell anyone else until after scan and am definitely not putting it on Facebook!! Still worried something might go wrong but more confident now than before scan x

We told parentals at 5 weeks when we found out :)

We told his dad first as he was off to Majorca for a week.

Then we told my mum who jumped on me as she was off to Australia for a month, she couldn;t believe we were....well she had been waiting 3 years lol.

Then we had to wait for my dad to call back from Malta, when we told him he started crying and chering down teh phone :), apparently they spent nearly 200 euros that night on alcohol alone :)

also told my sister but she wasn't going anywhere or doing anything. Then my 2 best friends one of which had announced she was pregnant the week before :)

then at 12 weeks we announced it to the world via facebook, it was the easiest way to tell a huge amount of people that wanted to know that we were expecting at last.

we told immediate family after the dating scan (we had ours at 11 weeks) and then a week later announced to the rest of friends. I originally wanted to wait until 20 weeks to tell friends but i've been suffering with morning sickness and i was too excited lol

Last edited:
I have bitten the bullet... and told my mum! Apparently she already knew because she had been dreaming it lol Kinda strange considering a week before i got BFP i had a dream i was pregnant aswell xx

My OH had a dream about us having a baby, so said he knew aswell!

...He also dreamt it was a girl, so will have to see if his dream was right!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back