when did you start showing?

My bump really popped out around 19 weeks. However, it's still not enormous under clothes and I don't think anyone really notices it yet, esp. looking from the front. That said, I was in maternity clothes from about 11 weeks because my bump was so low that I didn't fit my skinny jeans any more. God, I miss them. It's leggings all the way now...
x

Didn't start showing for other people to notice untill i was close to 7 months pregnant. x

But now being 10 days overdue, I am the size of a small elephant :) x

Last edited:
I'm only just showing now, especially by the evening. I seem to have literally popped over night but am still pretty small. This is my first and my mum didn't show properly until about 7-8 months with her first so maybe I take after her xxx

This is my 2nd baby & I've started to expand within the last few days. Last week I went to see the midwife at 16+5 and she thought I was there for my booking in appointment. However, all of a sudden, my non-stretchy trousers would not button up today (nowhere near, in fact!). I feel a bump-like explosion coming on!
It's strange because with my 1st baby I was this size at about 12/13 weeks. I thought you were suppose to get bigger with subsequent pregnancies?

Im noticing a bump now at 10 weeks with my first pregnancy. Its not obvious to anyone else but me and my OH yet but I'm gonna need to go shopping this week for some larger trousers ( isn't that such a shame and OH can't say bugger all about it!!)

Ive always had a "bump" down there (too much food probably) my jeans were out for wearing at prob about 8 weeks feel comfier in leggings and elasticated trousers for work. Sometimes my bump looks bigger than other days

I keep looking at it which is driving me crazy cos then I start to panic if it doesny look as big. Hubby said it was massive last week and at least three people have said twins (none in the immediate family so prob not) xx

Like Kaz, I too already had a "bump" there, but it has got bigger in the last few weeks as my jeans/trousers were always fairly loose and are now snug when fastening. I certainly done need to wear my maternity jeans of trousers yet. I can't really feel it when I'm stood up and walking around, but I can definitely feel it when I'm lying down (especially first thing when I need the loo!!).

I'm now 18 and a half weeks, but I don't think anyone would really notice yet if they didn't already know. Apparently my mum carried quite small with us three kids, and we were all around the 7lb mark, so I'm thinking I'll be the same. She has fairly easy births as well so I'm hoping for that too!!!

i started to show at 16 weeks but i did just look chunky i really popped about 18 weeks and now i feel like a whale, cant wait to get my little man out now! u'll all show in ur own time xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back