when did you start showing?

tinselcat

Reaction score
when did your bump become noticeable to people around you?

And is it different with different pregnancies e.g. i have heard it's a lot earlier with 2nd 3rd etc

Am particularly interested in first pregnancy time :) cant wait for a bump!!

Xx

I'm 15 weeks and still no bump... well no baby bump just fat lol

My 1st pregnancy I had a little bump and was wearing mat pants at 8 wks! Though bump wasnt big enough for everyone else to notice :)

Ive had a bump since about 10 weeks and its getting so big n round now :) xx

I had put on 4 inches by about 7 weeks preggers! i have a bump now, but to be honest most folk would just think i had put on a few pounds. Its obvious to me and OH but not to anyone else, although people at work say they notice a difference but they see me every day.
I am already wearing maternity trousers and jeans

I've just started to get a rounded tum - OH thinks its obvious but the girls at work so I've still got a flat tum!!! I think they might just be saying that because I am paranoid of people knowing right now, just got a promotion and don't want to announce it for a few more weeks.

xx

Mine didnt really show till about 24 weeks and even then people didnt really notice, really popped out at about 30 weeks, everyone is different though! :)

This is my first, I was bloated from 5 weeks with a definite bump at 11 weeks now I feel like I've got a full on bowling ball up my jumper :D xx

With my first I didn't get a noticeable bump till around 20 weeks, can,t remember with my second, and it was around 14 weeks this time xx

I'm just podgy at the mo. Looks like I've had my head in a nose bag and eaten too many cakes! Still can do up my 12s ok at the mo, I just have a bit of overspill.

I started showing really early about 7wks i noticed a change then come 10wks i had a pronounce bump then 14kws i could not hide it & now 18wks + i am quite big compared to some that are 20 +

I think it goes by your frame too - & with some pg's you can carry more water & for some they have little of it & are carrying all baby. I think i have a lot of water to be honest.

xx

Last edited:
I'm much the same as Star, started wearing mat jeans at 8 weeks due to pronounced rounding, by 13/14 weeks I was noticeable and by 16 weeks I was with the proper hard bump. Last week it started exploding again, and last night I noticed I was massive and quite heavy. It's really starting to weigh me down now, not helping with the SPD!

I really think it's very big for normal first pregnancy, hubby and family keep joking bubs will be mahoosive!!xx

Aww leesey did you find out it was spd ? I have been ok since that 1 time but i did speak with my midwife about it & she said it very much sounded like spd. All has been ok since though - just suffer with bad back ache all the time now. Its horrible.

xx

I bloated from about 5 wks, had a bump that was visible to me from about 11wks and had a bump that was visible to others from 14wks :) x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Wow thanks for the info :) sounds like it could be quite a while away then!

I'm a first-timer and my bump only popped out at 19 weeks (I'm now 23). I had a flat stomach to start with though so maybe that's why?

My oh started commenting on my bump from 14 weeks but I couldn't see it myself. Deffo have a lil bump now though!

XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back