When did you all feel those first flutterings/bubbles/quickenings

toni64539

Reaction score
As the title really, when did you first feel baby (your first baby) x

I was 17weeks and 1 day!! It felt like a twitch from inside to me xxxx

with my first im sure it was around 15-16weeks that i started getting the bubble sensation :) but 13 weeks with my second! xx

I keep feeling a twitch or bubble or poke but can't figure out if its wind or digestion or what!!!?? For about a week!will be cooool if its the baby, in a sad way I'm excited for it to give me a good kick then I know he/she is ok! X

21 weeks with my first and 22 weeks with my 2nd xx

In the last week I've definitely been feeling something, fluttering at first but then yesterday I had some jeans on that were a little too tight around the tummy and felt a little poke type feeling! Had it a few times - it must be baby as I've never felt anything like that before!

With my first I was around 16 weeks & 14 weeks with this one. Just like butterflies & little waves in your tummy x

Sunnyb xxx

Does weight make a difference, you know, if your skinnier do you feel it sooner?

Well I'm not skinny!! It all depends on where your baby is laid. It's not uncommon with your first to be between 18-22 weeks. So it's size of baby & position hun x

Sunnyb xxx

I didn't feel anything I was sure was baby until about 22 weeks, and even then not really regular until 25 weeks I'd say, but don't think size can have anything to do with it as a girl I work with, due day before me and same size as me, swears she's felt movements since 15 weeks.

I was about 16 week but i thought i was confusing it with wind. I have put alot of weight on and have a right gut on me now...i am getting full on kicks on my bikini line lol. x

Id say it's been in the last week for me (17 weeks)

mine started as flutters or pops at around 15-16 weeks. and now at 21 weeks im feeling them all the time, more like little kicks now. even felt it on my hand when i place it on my belly. amazing(putting hand on belly lot as you can imagine)lol. xxx

I started to feel little flutterings and tiny pokes around 16 weeks and figured as I hadnt passed wind it was baby!

Then about 22 weeks I got a full on thud down in my lady bits and knew then that Bean was crashing around in there! The Midwife asked if I was feeling at least 10 movements a day from baby, I feel 10 a minute! I have a very active little one pottering around in there. It is a lovely sensation and has made me feel a lot closer to my Bean, but honestly, the foot in the foof is not funny!

My partner finally felt little one kick last week (25 weeks) and the following day whilst lying on my back we saw tummy wobbles as Bean was kicking-very cute!

You'll soon feel it chick, dont worry!

every1 is so different arnt they i was gettin paranoid as my friend and i due within 3 weeks of each other and she has felt kicks since 15 weeks she says and i was at 19 with nothing and my 2nd and im a lot smaller and slimmer than her i say my boy is lazy like his dad lol but my other son didnt move much either and now at 5 hes a VERY active young boy hahaha x

I felt my first flutters in the week of Xmas so I was 15 weeks! I kind of felt like my belly was having a little spasm at first lol x

I honestly cannot remember when I felt my DS for the first time. It was 11 years ago tho!

This time was around 14 weeks I think. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back