I think I can feel baby move!!

AmyF

Reaction score
A couple of times this morning I have thought I could feel the baby move. Felt like bubbles. I am not sure though as I felt it quite high upmy tummy and my tiny bump is fairly low.

What do you reckon? Where did you feel your babies first moves?

Ooh how exciting :cheer:

I can't really comment on what it feels like as I'm still waiting to feel something, anything..... but have developed a bit of a podge so its probably acting as a great shock absorber.

Bet now you've noticed one movement you'll be aware of what to look out for

:wave: hello

I first felt my baby move at 15 weeks and a few days. It felt like little bubbles of wind and gradually they got more and more. Id say its your little bubba :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Thanks guys!!! How exciting. I cant wait til my hubby can feel something too.

Hello,

I think I might be experiencing the same thing. I have a little movement then stop and wonder if it is the baby. It's really exciting.
:D

Mines been kicking crap out of me all day today lol

How exciting though, those firs kicks are wonderful

Iv been feeling lots of little movements over the past couple of days, its really excting isnt it!! :cheer:

I felt mine really early on at 13 weeks, the midwife said she thought it was because of the amount of weight I'd lost due to morning sickness, I feel it all the time now and still get really excited! To begin with I was convinced I'd imagined it but can definately tell now! My OH is disappointed that he can't feel it yet though.

That's exactly what mine felt like when i first felt mine move-I was convinced I must be wrong because most people describe it as feeling like a flutter, but it was definately more like popping bubbles. It gradually happens more and more often and gets harder-I'm still waiting for ones my OH can feel though!!! :D

I'm like you Jo, I started feeling mine beginning of the week, not constantly but he/she is definitely giving it some now and again. I can feel it more if I lay on my tummy with my hands on belly but it's getting stronger and now and again i'll feel a little flutter. I didnt want to say anything either as it's really early on but I think it's because i'm slim anyway :oops: and the fact it's 4th baby might make a difference.

Hmmmmm :think: this post looks suspiciously like it might be written by my good friend Amy........ :rotfl:

Welcome honey!!!!!

Hi Amy :wave:
The first feeling where just as you described like bubbles in your tummy going pop. That gradulay turned to kicks.
Congrats on feeling your litle bubba. :dance:
It's a wonderful moment :D
Lol Sarah :hug:

Yip sounds like your little one!

My one kicks me constantly all day :lol:

Hi,

It sure sounds like the little one.

I had a similar sensation about a week or so ago on a couple of occaisions but haven't felt anything since so am a little bit worried now!!! Am nearly 18 weeks.

joj said:
I felt mine really early on at 13 weeks, the midwife said she thought it was because of the amount of weight I'd lost due to morning sickness, I feel it all the time now and still get really excited! To begin with I was convinced I'd imagined it but can definately tell now! My OH is disappointed that he can't feel it yet though.

I'm glad that someone felt their LO move early too. I have been feeling mine since about week 14. My Mum told me what to look out for (fluttering and bubbling) but thought I was imagining it.

Now at nearly 16 weeks LO is kicking/moving all the time and always in in my left side, does anyone else find it is always in one side?

Mx

Yay :cheer: How exciting!! I can't wait to feel movement, hopefully wont be long now.

I always felt mine just on the left hand side, then I had a day where my stomach felt really stretched, after that they were a bit more varied so I assume that was the baby moving position.

Hi, :D

I think I have felt a few little flutters today, one just now!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back