i 'think' boo boo kicked me....or was it wind??lol

Samsgirl

Reaction score
as the title says...

does it just feel like big bubbles of wind popping in your tummy.....no longer the little flutter bubbles...but like big bubbles??

cos either i have a lot of wind last few nights or boo boo has started kicking mammy.... :love:

xx

I can't even describe how they feel to me but when you get kicked hard you will deffo know its not wind and its the lil one having a little wriggle about :) x

I can't even describe how they feel to me but when you get kicked hard you will deffo know its not wind and its the lil one having a little wriggle about :) x

did it make you jump the first few times? cos i proper jump....so it must be some feeling i am not used to :) xx

I jumped when Pip first started kickin me! Had me out of my chair at work today cos it was so low down!

Yup! Deffo jumped haha! I still jump out my skin now if im honest! I had a brew earlier and lil one booted me hard and I nearly threw the cuppa all over myself! Lil bugga :) x

i think it must be boo boo then...cos wind doesnt make me jump. lol xx

Thats exactly how i describe it - like bubbles bursting. lol xxx

hmmm......boo boo is very lively at night times....oh god...lol xx

That's probably Boo Boo :) And especially if it makes you jump like you say. I guess it could be compared to a bubble popping.. but to me it feels like it's more solid than a bubble.. maybe more like bubble gum or a ballon being inflated and deflated quickly :p

Just wait until you can see your little one moving from the outside! I have been seeing little pokes on the outside for a couple weeks, but this whole weekend we've been able to see her move right across my belly! It's all so amazing!

i can feel sort of rolling sensations too.....like i am really nervous....then i get the 'kick' feeling now and again...xx

Awh that's lovely to hear hun! I can't wait to try the grape or malteaser thing they used to do on that advert! Lol xx

Sounds like kicks to me! My sister described it to me like someone pinging an elastic bad inside my tummy, just not a sharp twang iykwim? I mistook my bubs first kicks as wind for a week or so I think lol. Easily done! :) xx

I seem to only feel these things if I have my hand in the right place on my bump and felt a pop on Sunday since then nothing :( Great that you felt it though!! XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back