when can you start wearing your baby?

isobel84

Reaction score
im so excited about using my moby but how long should i wait after noa is born? can u use it sort of straight away?

Demba bless him said to me "babe, i think you have to wait 3 month cuz you know with a newborn you have to suport their head"

hes so sweet telling me about newborns :cloud9:

but i said to him the moby will suport his head, i just dont know how early i can start using it..

not sure about the moby, but im hoping to start using my SPOC straight away :)

I wouldbe thought it would be straight away, my friend has one of those carrier thing and it doesn't look very supportive but she uses it and he's a week old, just put him in it and see what happens :rofl:

Cameron was put in it straight away. We have a BabyBjorn one that is from birth but the slings are meant from birth anyway, they have the feature to support the neck so... Feel free to feel excited chica! ;) xx

I started wearing my son when he was 5 days old in the connecta integra. I realise that it probably isn't the best sling for a newborn but at the time I couldn't afford to go out and get something different. I think maybe a ring sling or a wrap would have been more suitable!

I had a moby and she was in it from 12 days. I only waited as it was only recommended after about a week after by the midwife. I would have had her in it from birth otherwise :)

Which sling did you put her in Melio if you don't mind me asking?!!

Just the bog standard moby. I had a csection so couldnt use the pram on my own for ages so the midwive and hvs recommended it :) Think Ill be using it for a while!

i have a bruin one and i LOVE it. used it staright away. she now faces forwards which she thinks is great :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back