its not funny anymore now..

Kick him back?

Ok I dont mean literally :p But when my splodge kicks, if i tap my fingers on my tummy (like when your trying to piss someone off by tapping the table :p) and it always gets another couple kicks out of him (Am I mean? :p)

I think the warmth does settle them.. If i leave my hand on my tummy, splodge doesnt kick atall, but he does respond to a little light pressure. (Wow i sound like im beating the baby up! lol i swear im gentle! the midwife does more damage >.<)

thats so funny cos I find the opposite. If I settle my hand gently on bump he wriggles around but if I move at all he goes really still. OH used ot try and tap the bump etc... when he wanted him to move and it just had hte opposite effect. I guess they already have their little personalities. Mine must be really timid!!:roll:

Mine isnt! Its a right little trouble maker, was literally doing the can-can during the scan while the sonographer was trying to mesure his femur! And kept changing direction so she couldnt see what she needed too , took soo long to get the head measured Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back