whats your views on name tattoos?

sexyamy2005

Reaction score
hi all,

im trying to decide if i want to get the babys name tattooed on my wrist, i have 1 tattoo allready,

and me n hubby have allways said we dont want each others names on us, incase we split up or what ever, never really wanted his name on me or visa versa, but i would, i think like babys name on me,

but what happens when we have more kiddies, do i wait unti lwe have had them all n get all there names on me, or somewhere i can add to, or what,

im so confused, i think i just want a name and not his/her date of birth on, cos i was thinking on my wrist, but small enough to be covered by a watch for if n when i dont want it on show (cant for work purposes regardless of if its offensive or whatever :shakehead:

has anyone got there kiddies names tattooed on them and regretted it or added to them after more kids?

thanks

xxx

Attachments

• 15550_321054490593_548120593_9625080_6716907_n.jpg
    15550_321054490593_548120593_9625080_6716907_n.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 6
  • download.jpg
    download.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 88
I think it's ok with kids names, up to you really, I personally haven't got anytatoos but prob would consider one! X

i have my eldests name on the base of my spine and my middle one in arabic on the icide of my wrist, the youngest is going in my foot. I think of it as a tribute to my children xx

I always said i'll have my childrens names tattooed on me.
Was considering first child's name on ny wrist. I'll probably get the kids names tattooed on me as we go along/when each child is born.
Haven't had Esmé's name tattooed just yet as I'm breast feeding but will have it done as soon as I possibly can.
I have two big tattoos already. Lower back and right thigh. Love them.

I like them! I wana get tattoos for my two but want somethib other than their names! Still not quite decided yet tho!

My Jacob one is too tiny I forgot to add, I can hardly see it!! I don't like big tattoos but the tattooist really took the pi$$, so I'm gonna get it covered and re-done with new babys when he's arrived and named :)

im having Noas name tattooes for sure, i have not decided how to do it tho, eitherway just his name on my wrist or a BIG tattoo that relate to noa and that could be added too incase we have another one (wich we are not..)

i might want a dragonfly noa! with loads of background on all of my arm or my calf as i cant have it on my back as i got one there allready

i've got a celtic motherhood heart at the top of my back.

i'd get the kids names too, but my back would be filled lol x

I dunno if i'd have the names or not. I have a tattoo already but hadn't really thought on putting names on myself.
A guy I work with has a ring of stars on his arm, one representing him, one for his wife, and one for each of his children. I thought that was nice, not glaringly obvious but something which means something to him and is symbolic/special.

I have a tattoo with both my kids names on and it's something I can add too if I need to..

I can post a pic if you like..

Id like connors name tattooed but im scared cuz my mum always said names were bad luck! so instead im gonna get one designed that has something to do with him, but not his name :)

I dunno if i'd have the names or not. I have a tattoo already but hadn't really thought on putting names on myself.
A guy I work with has a ring of stars on his arm, one representing him, one for his wife, and one for each of his children. I thought that was nice, not glaringly obvious but something which means something to him and is symbolic/special.

omg i was gona get one like that! but down the back of my neck, getting smaller! one for whore, one for K and one for E! then there's no names to get rid of :lol:

I have laceys name tattooed on my lower back and her date of birth on my wrist! I'm getting little man's name done on my foot once he's born! I think it's lovely having your kids tattooed on you but I have to admit I do have tim's name too but it's hidden!

i have stars representing all of us too... 2 bigs ones for me and colin and 2 little ones for rhys and ffion

tattoo-rhys.jpg

I haven't got my kids names on me but my friend has her boys names tattooed on the insides of her wrists. Looks fab!

I'm gonna get Mongonlian writing in a line down my back though that represents my kids and life. Like this -

Attachments

• victoria_beckham_tattoo_back.jpg
    victoria_beckham_tattoo_back.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 6
I have Odhrán's name across my wrist.. I think it's special.. I would defo have something done for each of my children when they come along xx

Im the same febmum2be, i have Adams name on my wrist and i would have my next childs name on my other wrist.

I like having it on my wrist coz when im on my own (working away ect) and im feeling down , i just look at it and it makes me smile knowing that i have a special little boy at home x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back