Baby name tattoo

Meggiewoo

Reaction score
I'm dying to get Baillie's name tattooed on me! I've never had one before and always said I would get the names of each of my children! I know that I want it on either my ankle or my wrist (underneath) and I would quite like a picture to go with it but I don't know what? a star? abow? something girly and pink anyway.

Any ideas girlies?

Do any of you have nice ones? If so would you mind posting a pic (or am I being very nosy?)

Thanks you guys x

Kim x x x x

my friend has her daughters name on her wrist with e little heart at the end of it its gorgeous but when i read your post i had to start designing as a design came into my head immediately lol will try and re-create it on Photoshop and post you a pic on here :)

Heres mine its on my left wrist

beckyscamerapics119.jpg

I'm getting Evie's date of birth on my neck tomorrow morning- will post pics after x

I am itching to get my next tattoo done :)
I do like the tattoo on the inside of the wrist so may go with that idea, just have to choose what kind of style. Or maybe my hip with something else, i do like the idea of stars or a butterfly something pretty.

I fancy getting my boys names tattoed on my wrists but OH thinks it would be a bad idea work wise because it would be hard to hide. He also thinks it looks chavvy. What do you guys think?, have you ever heard of it being an issue? I think it looks really nice myself.

muppetmummy said:
I fancy getting my boys names tattoed on my wrists but OH thinks it would be a bad idea work wise because it would be hard to hide. He also thinks it looks chavvy. What do you guys think?, have you ever heard of it being an issue? I think it looks really nice myself.

My OH doesnt have any issues with his tattoo on his wrist and can wear a watch over it which can disguise it to an extent.
I think its a shame that people are discriminatory toward people with tattoos in certain jobs, i mean why would that make them less capable than someone with no tattoos or discreet ones. As long as they arent offensive then i dont see the problem :wink:

Iv got a star on my wrist & its easy enough to disguise if need be. I want a new one on my hand but Oh said that would be taking it one step too far :? Im still gonna get one though :)

im summonin the bottle to get Jamies done on me somewhere, quite like wrist but everyones got it so Id feel like a sheep lol :lol:

bhe101 said:
Iv got a star on my wrist & its easy enough to disguise if need be. I want a new one on my hand but Oh said that would be taking it one step too far :? Im still gonna get one though :)

Where would you recommend to go for a tattoo in Aberdeen? My mums offered to pay for it for my xmas pressie :D

Im gonna get J A K E tattoo'd on my knuckles, then give my next sprog a 4 letter name and so the same with the other hand

Just kidding :rotfl: :rotfl:

my tattoo for Thomas a bit bigger then my wrist though lol its a work in progress
n517893424_1033897_2872.jpg

i have OH's name on my wrist though just a plain name
ABCD0012-2.jpg

also my nephews names on my back with a star
nephews-1.jpg

and my little sister has just had this done
n840035612_4648915_6357.jpg

couple of different designs there
xx

muppetmummy said:
bhe101 said:

Where would you recommend to go for a tattoo in Aberdeen? My mums offered to pay for it for my xmas pressie :D

Richards (down near the harbour) & draconian (george street) are the best.
Richards you just turn up but you have to be early or you get turned away. Draconian you need an appointment & its usually a 6 week wait.
Iv had tattoos done in both & although its a long wait I prefered draconian. The atmospheres much more relaxed & they really put you at ease :)

Manda&Thomas said:
thanks hun 3 hours work so far only 1 more to go :D
xx

i think id shriek at hearin the needles go let alone HOURS lmao :shock: :lol:
looks well worth it tho, def show pics when its all done!!! :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members