whats your views on name tattoos?

I'm the same! If me and OH have a night out, I always catch him looking at it too.. When I have completed my family I would like a tattoo to represent us all :)

I like Terries tatoo with a star to respresent everyone in the family. I would need to have something like that as i would never have my OH name tatooed on me as much as i love him x x

I'm not a mum yet but..

I don't personally have any name tattoos
but my dad has my two brothers who were stillborn (not to dampen the mood!)
their names and their dates of birth,
and I love it so I would definitely consider it :)

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about that Amy :hug: A lovely thing to do to remember them :)x

thanks ladies!!

i am really considering it, like everyone has said, they are allways your kids, partners (hopefully dont) come and go, but your little ones are allways yours,

its convinced me to go for his/her name and possibly DOB too, just need to decide where now, lol im sure adding to it wouldn't be difficult for a good tattooist,

:)
xxx

My OH has my name on his chest!

He wants Annabelles too. i may have Annabelle but im not really a tatoo person tbh. i have 3 stars on my lower back which were done in NZ like a permanent souvineer but i sort of regret it as im not keen on them x

I love tattoos! I'm addicted to them! And piercings too... though more so tattoos! It's been hard going all these months without having one done tbh! I can't wait until after little man is born, I am DEFINITELY getting his name tattooed! I can't wait!! :D
I have four tattoos right now, and it's not enoughhhh. XD I have a dragon on my right arm, an angel on my left (dedicated to a friend of mine called Angel), butterflies and sparkle type things on my hand and a memorial tattoo with angel wings, stars, halo, and my grandparents initials on my hip. I'm thinking of getting the little man's name tattooed on my left forearm, but not exactly sure yet. I know I'll get it done, just don't know where on my body lol!

I have Brandon's name tattood on my back and I will definitely get the other boy's name as well, just not sure yet... OH wants to get both of them too... :) x

Attachments

• Brandon.jpg
    Brandon.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 1
I always swore I wouldnt get too many tattoos, but the idea of more excites me lol!!!

This is mine for alex. Its a bit thicker now as i had to get it redone two weeks just to make sure it would 'take' to the side of my hand

9431_152964674317_514829317_2509965_4004693_n.jpg

I want to get one for this LO but other hand is out of the question, i dont want too much on my hands

Last edited:
BabyGagasMum - Aww thats really nice, i wanted one there, but for work purposes would have to have it covered, originally policy was if it was offensive it needs to be covered up, but any that are on hands or arms need to be covered, i think thats why i want it on my wrist, cos it will allways be there, but my watch will cover it at work, i dont really want to cover his/ her name up, but its better than wearing a plaster all the time (cos trust me they make u!! )

xxx

I have 5 tattoo's, one on my leg for my grandad (a big anchor as he was in the navy) one on my left wrist with a lipstick kiss and friendship written on it for me and my best friend (im godmother to her baby) and a red ribbon on my right for my mum and hyroglyphics above it symbolizing a special time in my life and stars on my hip! I am defo getting my babies name or something like its handprint on the back of my neck im sure xx

What about getting something like a decorative star or a heart - Then you can add another one should/ when you have more children!!! I was thinking about getting a big something to symbolise my OH and a little one for baby and then add to it in the future......

What about getting something like a decorative star or a heart - Then you can add another one should/ when you have more children!!! I was thinking about getting a big something to symbolise my OH and a little one for baby and then add to it in the future......

yeh thats a good idea, i kinda like the idea of a flower or something that like u said, u can add too and means something to me but not names as such
:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back