Driving is no longer fun :o(

violet-glow

Reaction score
I was running out of petrol yest after picking my brother up, so decided to stop off at the petrol station.... There was this one car parked miles away from the Q so I ignored it and went to Q up.

Say this was the wamans can | and this was mine - - - in the Q. She was miles away from the Q and wasnt even piointing the right way. The stupid woman did a 3 point turn and nearly drove into me telling me that she was going to go for this Q and that I should move. I said if she wanted that pump she should have Q'd like the rest of us and not parked up miles away from the pump facing the wrong direction. Away she started shouting abuse, so I wond (sp?) up my window. I decided to not move and when the car moved in front of me, I moved in for the pump. I got out of the car and shes jumped oput of hers and shouted at me :cry: she said that im a silly little B**** and that I should sort out my weight problem because Im fat :cry: :cry: See was fatter tjhan me though and older so she should have known better. My brotehr jumped out of the car and had a go at her, but I couldnt stop crying all day yest about it and I cant get it out of my head :cry:

Sorry for the rant girls :(

OMG :shock:

I hope one day somebody says something as nasty as that to her :evil:

She probably just said it because she knows she was in the wrong and couldnt argue with you, so she used a personal comment instead.

Stupid bitch :evil:

I hope you're ok hun, dont let her get to you :hug:

What is it that people are sooo rude?

ignore her. :hug: and don't let her get to you - if you see her again do this :moon: and remember that its her life that is so sad and pathetic she has to go round doing this. I find standing still, raising one eyebrow and waiting till they shut up then saying - are you finished now? and walking away really really pees them off :D

Poor you... :(

Please don't let her get to you... Some people are just unable to get on with the rest of the world... She is the one with a problem, not you...

Hopefully she has taken a step back and is embarrassed by her behaviour...

:hug:

OMG I hope you don't feel guilty in any way because anyone of us would have done what you did - what a strange, nasty woman, she obviously has problems! That's not normal! Probably makes her feel better about herself going round bullying people - I hope you never see her again! :hug:

Thanks for the support. I just keep thinking about what I should have said. I really wish I said. 'Its amazing that I can understand what your saying seen as though you have your head so far up your ass... taht must be why your talking so much crap' :lol: Maybe next time ...if I ever see her again.

awww babe, rise above it & dont even give her the satisfaction of of getting upset, at the end of the day she looked like a prat..not you.
forget it hun :hug: :hug: :hug:

if you do see her again say yes im am fat ive had a baby but your ugly and ay least i can loose weight.

that one always makes me giggle. :rotfl:

oh hun what a cow :evil: remember you are beautiful and that she is just jealous of that nad the fact that you can drive and she cant :D :hug: :hug:

she is nuts - seriously - remember - people who try to hurt us can only be successful if we let them - throw her comment OUT of your life - your biggest and best revenge is your laughter

Apply my five day rule!
When shitty things that really upset me happen I know that in roughly 5 days they wont bother me and I will feel better. I know that sounds silly but it works, trust me.

If the best kicks she can get out of life is slagging off someone else then you should feel sorry for her as she is obviously a very sad person.

I think people who are like that dont get much bedroom action. I mean, who would want to shag someone so nasty.

What a vile woman :x

I get really bad road rage though but only when people do stupid stuff, like get right up my arse and nearly go into the back of me when I break, grrrrrrrrrrrrr that drives me mad, esp. when little mans in the back.

Funnily enough some stupid little b*tch started on me when I was filkling up with petrol and then cut me up and nearly crashed into me when I had LO in the car, if I ever see her again she's for it :twisted:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back