Whats going on with my body?

siouxie

Reaction score
I have been TTC since about February.
My periods have always been 5 days long, some times i bleed for like 2 days then have a day break then bleed for another 2 or 3 days, but since i came of contraception they have been 5 days.
This month i was 6 days late, woke up with tummy cramps when i came on then bleed for 2 days medium flow and either half a day or a day light then it stopped.

My period before i didnt track propperly but it was on time but i remember it being light and going on for longer than usual but stopping for 2 days then bleeding stop for another day then bleeding.

Is this anything to worry about?

If you have experienced it before then it may be nothing to worry about? Are you going to ake a test at all?xx

I haven't just the last 2 periods, that's why im worried i always bleed for at least 5 days, even if the last day is light.

Since I've bled i don't want to do a test and be disappointed, Im getting worried im infertile, i know lots of ppl do tho when they are trying.

It is 3 days past my period any i have been very "wet" down there for the last 2 days. This is really unusual because im always dry down there right after my period. I wish your body came with a manual lol

My periods have changed somewhat since I got older, also since I put on weight and had jasper... I think 5 days is still considered normal x

Yeah 5 days is normal for me, the last 2 of my periods have been 2 and a half to 3 days long tho. Which is very unusual for me.

Welcome siouxie :) Yeah, my periods and body have changed since i've got older too... I would see how you go next month and if the same thing happens it might be worth taking to your gp about it... I know what you mean, i'm really scared i'm not ovulating properly or something. Well, at least when you've been trying for a year, you can get checked out to see what your body is doing... Fx for some good news before then tho' - good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back