Irregular Bleeding

On a more positive note, have my ultrasound scan in the morning at 11:20, not to sure what they will look for x

Why did they cancel it hun?? Im sure the ultrascan will be a big help.

Michelle. x

ultrasound i think will be very helpful, make sure they are thorough and check for all normal gynae things - endo, pcos, cysts, infection, etc etc good luck keep us updated.

Ironically the nurse called in sick!!
I will update you all tomorrow eve when I get home from work.
Thankyou so much for all your support girls xx

Ultrasound was clear and nothing looked abnormal ladies :) x

Im very pleased for you, what are they going to do for you now then??

Michelle. x

I was just about to ask you ladies if you knew what next step was I'm guessing I will finish my prescription of norethisterone and then give it a few weeks and see what happens, in the mean time I might ask hubby to go to docs and see what they can do for him x

I have no idea hun, but im sure they will prob still wana do bloods n things n will let you no. Fx it will get sorted out for you soon.

Michelle. x

thats good!! still go back to your gp and see what the next step is.

Hads blood test today, so should get results within 3 - 4 days, also started bleeding after the norethisterone so i guess its a waiting game for me if the bloods come back all clear xx

Got results, well 2 out of the 3 i had done!! Well, the hospital have lost my most important one so have got to go to hospital in morning and get it redone! The rubella test got nfa and the anaemia one came back normal so its just a waiting game for the hormone blood test results again i suppose!! xx

Do you mean the DEPO INJECTION?

If you don't mind me asking, how long where you on it chick?.

<3.

Hey Ladies...

I know i keep going on about the same things just looking for some guidance and help really, i don't know if i should push for more at the Docs. Basically i have been bleeding alot inbetween periods...

I had a bleed at the end of August which was my first bleed after coming off the injection in February. I had a 6 day bleed at the end of October, i then stopped for a couple of days and then started again which was very heavy and clotty, i was tired and very irratable and lasted for 8 days then stopped for 3 days and started again for another 6 days and then stopped for 3 weeks and have just had another bleed that lasted 11 days so on day 9 i started to take the tranexamic acid the doc had given me. I had now stopped bleeding for 3 days and today have had blood when i wipe and am worried i'm going to start again....

Should i just go to doctors and insist that they investigate this as i feel i'm just going to pester them for no reason...

Please help me x

Can i just say, i was on the injection. Last shot was dec 2010.

I bled soooo irregularly and sometimes for 23 days at a time!

it takes about a yr or so to get some regularity back (according to my gp)

They dont tend to investigate as the depo is well know for screwing your body up :( but do try, they just might be reluctant

xxx

Do you mean the DEPO INJECTION?

If you don't mind me asking, how long where you on it chick?.

<3.

Was on and off for about 10 years, the pill and depo not sure of exact dates though.

Hey Ladies...

I know i keep going on about the same things just looking for some guidance and help really, i don't know if i should push for more at the Docs. Basically i have been bleeding alot inbetween periods...

I had a bleed at the end of August which was my first bleed after coming off the injection in February. I had a 6 day bleed at the end of October, i then stopped for a couple of days and then started again which was very heavy and clotty, i was tired and very irratable and lasted for 8 days then stopped for 3 days and started again for another 6 days and then stopped for 3 weeks and have just had another bleed that lasted 11 days so on day 9 i started to take the tranexamic acid the doc had given me. I had now stopped bleeding for 3 days and today have had blood when i wipe and am worried i'm going to start again....

Should i just go to doctors and insist that they investigate this as i feel i'm just going to pester them for no reason...

Please help me x

Can i just say, i was on the injection. Last shot was dec 2010.

I bled soooo irregularly and sometimes for 23 days at a time!

it takes about a yr or so to get some regularity back (according to my gp)

They dont tend to investigate as the depo is well know for screwing your body up :( but do try, they just might be reluctant

xxx

Hi Kred,
My last injection was December 2010 also so i'm hoping that my periods will regulate now xx

I've been on the Injection for about 2years..
My last run out about 7 months ago. I've still had no bleeding!
I'm going to try Agnus Castus.
My friend was on it, got her periods, and got pregnant. :).
<3. Xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back