Irregular Bleeding

Really??? Wow it does take a bloody while doesn't it?!

Mine only regulated now after getting pg and miscarrying in oct. I had the mc nov, and had a real af in dec and now i think i'm pg again.

The main prob i had was that it thinned my lining ALOT so there wasnt much to bleed if that makes sense?

xxx

Hey,
Thats brill news kred, fingers crossed its a sticky one my love.
I just finished Norethisterone so just gonna give it a little while now to see if things start to settle down and regulate, if not i might try AC next cycle xx

I know!! It ruined my whole day, i was a crying wreck all day, silly me!!

Had another blood test this morning, so I will await the results in the next few days x

Good luck :)

Hope you get to the bottom of it. I really do understand how annoying/upsetting/inconvient it is!!!

xxx

Blood results come back normal on LH...
I have an appointment on the 7th to discuss what normal is...
I had stopped bleeding for about 10 days but have browny coloured dischrge now!!

Nope!!
God knows what is wrong with me for FFS!!
It's now becoming more red, i reckons this is the start of me bleeding again...

Another thing is i have this rather annoying pain in my left side, it's been happening for a few months now any ideas ladies? xxx

where abouts on your left side, a lot of the bowel is on the mid to lower left side - do u have ibs constipation cramps etc??

Lower left side diagonal from my hip, thats sort of the best place to describe it. No other symptoms as far as i have noticed xx

Poor you, hope that they can help you soon.

Michelle. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back