whats everybody doing....

helsekia

Reaction score
this bank holiday?any trips out?lazy days?or family time?

were hoping to go to the seaside tomorow and a childrens festival or childrens farm on monday,both weather permitting of course.Kiaras back at school soon and OH starts a month of 13hour nights tuesday so it will be our last chance for a bit to get out n have some fun.

Going to reading festival tomorrow YAY!
Have fun on your bank holiday everyone! :hug: :hug:
And no one else pop until i get back monday (Dannii) :rotfl:

enjoy yourselves

i'm not doing much :(
Matt's working tomorrow morning and evening and all day Monday!!! Tuesday v(i know it's not the bank holiday but hey) we're going to a local theme park, it's a bit naff but i need an adrenaline fix as i haven't been on a ride in nearly a year and i neeeeed my fix! lol. We're going with a big family group so there will be people to watch Fi while i'm on the rides -woooo.

I did have a bbq round the in-laws today which was lovely :)

hope eveyrone has a good bank holiday!!

ooh, just remembered i've a lot of fmaily coming round to mine tomorrow - inc a 4 year old and a 6 year old... a 11 year old.. a 13 year old... a 16 year old and quite a few adults. My living room is titchy and we still don't have any sofas.... :rotfl: :rotfl: wish me luck with that!

hubbys off so i can go to work and rake in the double time! :cheer:

ooh, just remembered i've a lot of fmaily coming round to mine tomorrow - inc a 4 year old and a 6 year old... a 11 year old.. a 13 year old... a 16 year old and quite a few adults. My living room is titchy and we still don't have any sofas.... wish me luck with that!
enjoy yourselves

oooo good luck with the family thing.i hope its lovely weather and then at least the kids can play outside.Im sure you will have a great time regardless :)

errrrrrr nothing haha

we dont usally do anything at bank holiday either but thought we would make the effort this time basically cos ive not done much with the kids through the summer.

Going to reading festival tomorrow YAY!
hope the weathers good,have a fab time

hubbys off so i can go to work and rake in the double time!
well i hope you treat yourself to something nice from the extra cash :)

Nothing really!! With Brian possibly leaving on Monday we will just be having a lazy day at home tomorrow.

Off to a 1st birthday party today :wink:

Then tidying my room tomorrow me thinks :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back