• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hayden Xavier Ronald Okunade 11th Sept 9lbs 5oz :)))))))))))

OMG OMG I missed this!!!

HUGE congrats he's super cute!!

I can't believe what a long journey you've had to get here from when you joined the forum, it feels like only a few months since you joined but it's been an epic saga, and now you're a mummy at last. Congrats again.

:hug:

Great story Sharne, congrats to you and Yinka. What a totally gorgeous teeny hunk, you look like you're going to burst with pride :D

Massive Congratulations to you Sharne! I remember you last year in ttc I am sooooo happy for you now you have this precious gorgeous gift of Hayden XXXX Well done you for the labour too!!

Lots of love for the future hun XXXX :hug:

Congratulations Sharne, hes a little beauty!

Sounds like your birth was similar to mine except I started to labour naturally then my contractions stopped, had my waters broke and nothing happened so went on drip. Had as many drugs as I could to try and avoid the epi but the contractions were way too painful and strong on the drip only the anesthetist was in theatre and I had to wait 2 hours for my epi with contractions every 2 minutes :shock: then I had the bloods taken and the stirrups :lol: then finally a section and I still only managed to get to 7cm in 16 hours................bloody babies, well worth it though :)

I missed this too!!! Massive congratulations to you Mrs!!!!!

My heart broke for you last year when we were in first tri together, you've had a difficult journey, but wow, look at you now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hayden is absolutely fantastic!! Well done!!! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Aaawwwwww Sharne, you and Yinka did brilliantly, what a lengthy labour indeed!! Well done Mummy!! And baby Hayden, omg, he's HUGE!! :shock: Bless him, he loved you so much he really didn't want to leave did he :hug: The labour and birth memory will stay with you but it will fade in comparison as Hayden grows, and like you've already said, it is a fact that it doesn't matter how they get here, once they're here is what matters, very best wishes, enjoy your little boy, he's beautiful :) :hug: :hug: :hug:

well done! I can't beleive how glam you look in your just given birth piccie!!!! Hayden is just gorgous, I'm so pleased for you.

Congratulations hun, hes beautiful.... That last pic of him is amazing xxx

What a lovely story, you both look so happy in the photo's.

Sharne he is so beautiful, congratulations and what a lovely birth story.
Must say i started crying on your very first sentence.

I am so unbelieveably happy for you, you are gonna be such a fantastic mummy.

The pic of Hayden on the rug with his name around him is the cutest thing i've ever seen.

Take care and see you around the forum.

xxxxxxxxxx :hug:

OMG i have been away for so long and just seen this!! congrats girl he is soooooooo gorgeous!!!!

Congratulations!! Fantastic birth story and he's a cutie - lots and lots of hair.

All the best - hope you're managing to get some rest.

congratulations hun!!!

He is gorgeous. well done you! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back