Hayden Xavier Ronald Okunade 11th Sept 9lbs 5oz :)))))))))))

omg!congratulations

hayden is absolutely gorgeous!i remember when you found out you were pregnant and when your angels became angels.You have had a really long hard journey to get here but oh my god he was worth every step wasnt he?you really deserve to be a mum and you will be a fab mum too.you take care of your precious one and of yourself too :hug: :hug: :hug:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: OMG SHARNE - CONGRATULATIONS HUN !!! You deserve to have such a beautiful baby boy. I am sure you are a great mum. Thank you for all the support when I was in TTC. Lots of love to you and Hayden xxxxxxxxxxx :hug: :hug: :hug:

Petra said:
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: OMG SHARNE - CONGRATULATIONS HUN !!! You deserve to have such a beautiful baby boy. I am sure you are a great mum. Thank you for all the support when I was in TTC. Lots of love to you and Hayden xxxxxxxxxxx :hug: :hug: :hug:

Wow not much longer for you hon!!!!!!!!! :shock:

Thanks so much for continued support everyone :)

x

Congratulations ive just noticed you have had your baby he is gorgeous

:hug: :hug:

huge congrats-your story is very like mine-c section after induction...

Sharne, I am so thrilled for you, I remember your loss last year and your amazing positive attitude and advice to gals on here who had also suffered a loss...you are an inspiration and I hope Hayden can give hope to others too. :hug:

Your son is exquisite, enjoy every second of him hunnyxxxxxxxx

omg

how late am i :(

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
congrats he is beautiful enjoy :D

Omg sharne congratultions, sounds like an epic adventure you had their but hes absolutely stuniing !!

xxx

Congratulations Sharne. I am so so pleased for you hun and Hayden is SO gorgeous :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back