• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What would you suggest...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ISH

Reaction score
... to try Vince with, food-wise? As some of you might knw, he spat the baby rice (with breast milk) right in my face! White howling like a banshee.

What did you give your babies when you first started weaning and what did they like best? :hug:

Attachments

• 2012-05-25 16.16.32.jpg
    2012-05-25 16.16.32.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:
My LO loves butternut squash I put it in the oven for about 45 mins until it's soft and blend . She also lives mango and banana . She hated baby rice xxx

Have u tried rusks? Xxx
That's next on the list :D I'm not in a rush, I just want to try him with lots of things and see what difference I see in his behaviour - if any! Can't be worse than his reaction to baby rice today, LOL! He was furios at me!

I'm a bad mother and use Ella's kitchen sachets because he loves them and they are dairy free in the first stage. His fave is carrot apple and baby rice but there's a huge variety x

I'm a bad mother and use Ella's kitchen sachets because he loves them and they are dairy free in the first stage. His fave is carrot apple and baby rice but there's a huge variety x

You're not a bad mother, that's what we use for Erica too. Not only is it all natural and organic ingredients but it also has NO other additives. Erica loves all the different flavours for 4 and 6 month olds.

Oooh, sounds great, if it's all natural stuff. I don't fancy spending time I don't have on preparing his food.

My two loved pure fruit / veg puree. Also banana breakfast etc. Was all they ate for a while until they were big enough for mushed up mummy dinner :)

tapatalking!!!

mash a banana with a fork, easy peasy! The browner the better.

Stew some apple & pear, that was Jack's fave in the early days :) x

Anything with a sweet tast like sweet potatoes, mashed banana is a fave an purée apple

AJ loved steamed apple and pear. oh and banana, though he hates banana now?!

I haven't given banana because I've both read and heard it can constipate them.

Sophie's first foods were sweet potato and baby rice, carrot, pears, apples, peaches, broccoli and cauliflower. I then did combination foods like carrot and suede and broccoli and cauliflower cheese. She has a sweet breakfast followed by a savoury tea and frontage frais for dessert. I'm going to start incoporating protein in this week an try her with some lentils mixed with another veg and even some chicken, beef and lamb.

For breakfast she now has fruit purée and creamy oat porridge and she loves it! I want to buy a blw book and have a look at some of the recipes in there too to try

Baby rice is best used as a thickener for fruit purees really, I tasted some and :sick:

Ben loved pureed carrot and sweet potato, he really wasn't keen on baby rice either

Romilly had her first taste of Baby porridge today...............OMG she loved it!!

It was like feeding a hungry baby bird!!

Over the weekend I intend to try her with carrot or pear too.

What about grating some apple for him to try?

I too am a fan of Ella's pouches and tries hipp organic. once lo is in more used ti mashed lumpy food I do my own meals Rhea has started to take lumpy food so will do my own soon. Rhea loved carrot and potatoe from the hipp range xx

Ooh Ish vince is about the same age as Brody. Keep us updated! I love hearing weaning stories :D xx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was just going to say, weaning sounds so exciting!! Can't wait for all these new stages coming up!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back