comforts

chezzabell

Reaction score
I think Alastair may need a comfort blanket or something he loves to cuddle up to his blanket when he is going to sleep but i dont really like that cos of the risks but he will not go to sleep unless he has it. Does anyome else have one of them comfort blankets with the bears on thwe top??

Sophie has a bear which goes every where and i dont really want Alastair having anything like that cos the stress i go through everytime we cant find bear, Sophie will not sleep without bear and i have tried to buy some more but cant get one anywhere, its a first white bear from woolworths, she is on her 2nd :rotfl:

so i was maybe hoping to find something for alastair that if he got to attched to it then it would be easy to replace.

Sophie is on her 2nd white bear so i dont know i will do if this bear goes missing :rotfl:

Harley like a muslin. i dint matter which one but he just lsikes it against his face when he sleeps.

but i no what you mean when i cant find dummies its so streesful.
but Dior dont have 1 dummy she NEEDS 3
one for her mouth one for both hands :roll:

my nephew still has his blankie that hes had since birth but wont sleep unless its over his face :shock: :shock: hes now 4 5 in sep
dionne the dummy thing my nephew would have 5 1 for mouth 1 each hand and 1 on each eye he used to look a rite picture dummy on each eye and blanket over his face bless him
manda x

how old was sophie when she had her bear. i no it sounds silly but i think its mega cute. i want Harley to have one.

haha me too dionne.. ellis got spencer bear for crimbo from my brother and i want him to love it hehe xxxxx

Thea has a taggie that she loves. She falls asleep with it during the day

dionne said:
how old was sophie when she had her bear. i no it sounds silly but i think its mega cute. i want Harley to have one.

Sophie had it from birth, not sure why but she did, yea it is cute but honestly the first time we lost bear was in the metro centre and i was gutted she cried all the way back from the metro to my house which is a 30 min drive i was so upset for her :cry:

If we lose this bear im not sure what to do, so if anyone has a woolworths white first bear and dont want it :wink:
send it my way :rotfl:

Jakob has a little kaloo dou dou with a bear head on the top but he isnt too bothered with anything but his dummy at the moment lol

Rhys has go a bunny and I think that is going to be his comforter. Whenever he sees it he does the biggest grin!!
bless him hes started sucking his thumb now too!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back