What will you do when you get to the 12 weeks milestone

JJ Mum

Reaction score
Hi girls,

What will you all do when you get to your 12 week milestone date?

I plan to go shopping with my friend who is also TTC, have a posh coffee and a cake out, and go in all the baby shops we want and finally choose and buy 1 unisex baby grow that I love to look at over the next few months of pregnancy.:lol:

Tell my kids they're gonna have another brother or sister (my eldest 2 already has 4 brothers and a sister!!)

Tell my kids they're gonna have another brother or sister (my eldest 2 already has 4 brothers and a sister!!)

Blimey Emma, do you think they will be surprised ?

I'm going shopping for baby stuff and thinking how to decorate the spare room.

I'll probably also cry with relief!

I ll prob cry with relief too and poss go for a meal with my hubbie. but i like the idea of buying a baby grow! xx

I will have a girly night or
friends over and show them my scan photo!! :) and buy a outfit I think and male a start on decorationg the room :) x x

i think i will go and pay the deposit on the pram and bedrom funiture xx

I'm delighted to say, I'm twelve weeks today although will only feel happy once I have my scan on Tuesday and will hopefully be told all is well, finger crossed. I'm just so looking forward to telling people!!!

I'm delighted to say, I'm twelve weeks today although will only feel happy once I have my scan on Tuesday and will hopefully be told all is well, finger crossed. I'm just so looking forward to telling people!!!

Oh good luck for your scan Snappy Kat, we want to see the pics and all the newsXX

Thanks JJMum, I can't wait to be honest just to know one way or another if all is well!

I cried during and after my scan (relief) and then we waited 2 weeks (I had my scan at 10 weeks) and went out and bought a gorgeous giraffe print blanket x we told DD after the scan and her reaction was 'oh'! Lmao x then me and her went food shopping and she chose a unisex set for baby x x good luck everyone x x

JJ that sounds great, I want to go with you!!

I honestly don't know

I've reached it this week :yay: I plan to tell some family next week after my scan :love: I've spoke of the pram which is amazing for me as I hate talking about anything until I'm 12 weeks :)

Its a truly great milestone xx

I've reached it this week :yay: I plan to tell some family next week after my scan :love: I've spoke of the pram which is amazing for me as I hate talking about anything until I'm 12 weeks :)

Its a truly great milestone xx

Mamafy- it will be lovely for you to tell some family and share the news , after all your waiting over the last 8 weeks! Enjoy X

Me and OH are going to go into town to look at baby stuff furniture etc.... and have a nice meal out and coo over our scan photo i just cant wait. xxxxx its all soo exciting. xxx

JJ that sounds great, I want to go with you!!

I honestly don't know

Ha I'll treat you to a coffee and cake, and I will wait a few weeks for you!!(I bet your not local to me tho, that's the only slight trouble with PF, you get to meat ladies all over the country and Ireland and abroad, but then you never get to meet up. I only know of two other pf members who live nearish me. I'm berks.

Hey
JJ I'm in Berks too! I can't wait till 12 weeks and love this thread as I hadn't thought about how I'll celebrate. I think I'm going to copy you and buy a gorgeous unisex babygrow - and maybe a little hat!
We've just told our immediate family as we had an early pregnancy scan and heard the heartbeat. Its early days so I don't want to tell everyone yet but once you've started telling, its REALLY hard to stop!
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back