when will you tell your friends?

rosey

Reaction score
i was wondering when i should tell me friends? i go for my next internal in two weeks and if everything goes ok and there is a heartbeat is it safe to tell people or should i want until i am 12 weeks?
i think i will be about 8 weeks at my next scan, too early?
I know people don't normally say anything at 8 weeks, but then again to have a scan that early is not too common?
what do you all think?

ive told pretty much everyone already, i cant keep secrets and im too excited.

People dont normally say anything untill 12weeks because it is classed as being out of the 'danger zone' but if at this scan everything seems ok and there is no reason to believe something will go wrong then i dont see any reason why you cant or shouldnt tell some people. :)

fingers crossed then, if everything is ok i will ask the nurse what the chances are of anything going wrong thereafter

I told everyone at 8w after my early scan. Was way too excited to keep quiet. If anythin was gonna happen, it would happen regardless of whether we told anyone or not.

I can't keep secrets like that, especially when its mine to tell!!

Were not going to tell anyone till my 12 week scan, but we have told OH's mum, and 2 of my close friends, we havent told our kids yet

I'm not telling anyone until I am satisfied that it is all for real this time.

I had my early scann today and am just off the phone after telling my mammy in law, Will tell my mam tonight too and OH brothers n sisters then im telling work on Monday purely cos iv been so sick and cant think of any more excuses lol

Its realy just personal choice no hard and fast rules for it :)

I'm around 7-8 weeks and work know because of the nature of my job and thanks to some blabbermouth the whole office knows but pretend they dont know...very amusing its like I know you know and you pretend you don't know so I'll pretend I don't know you know!! Lol!

We are telling families this week then friends after the 12 week but two friends know that's because they have been going through the Ttc journey too. I am bursting!!xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back