How do you get through to 11/12 weeks?

So glad to see I'm not the only one having these daft panics! I've not been able to see my doc yet - finding time when I'm not at work is a nightmare!

But I'm still checking for blood every time i go to the loo, and even though I have 2 BFPs I'm convinced I'm gonna get AF any moment! I still have one test left and I'm itching to use it, just to proove to myself that I AM preg!

I don't think I'll be convinced until I see a scan... and that going to be WEEKS AWAY!

We all seem to be in the same boat here. I am exactly the same. I am almost 5 weeks now and as I am a little older ( 38 ) I went to the doctor today and after went straight up to the hospital.

I had a scan but at the moment nothing can be seen which apparently is very common at this early stage. I also had a blood test and having the second one Sunday to hopefully rule out any complications such as an ectopic pregnancy. I am sure everything is fine, but I just want peace of mind.

So far the pregnancy is fine except for a few digs here and there but they're not that worrying :)

dont worry just relax and be happy and enjoy the pregnancy. pans is just your body adjusting inside to allow for your baby to grow. i did find first trimester to go slow. except i didnt know i was pregnant for first 2months. well i knew i was with symptoms and missed period etc but didnt have it proof from docs and couldnt do home test cause didnt have dates :)

just enjoy it cause as soon as i got to 2nd trime i dunno where the weeks have gone and third trime has gone fast. now waiting for baby to be born its feeling like i been pregnant forever lol

Hi there.

Sometimes I get really impatient to get to week 12, also because I'll have my first midwife appointment then and I'll really "feel" pregnant :cheer:

At the very beginning I was a bit paranoid because earlier this year my sister had a pretty traumatic miscarriage (which I won't describe here).
But now she's pregnant again, so I feel better :cheer:

What I do is to remind myself that which baby gets to be born is not up to me, it's in the hands of God, so I would just have to accept the destiny that was prepared for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back