What will you do when you get to the 12 weeks milestone

We bought our first Didymos geckos wrap (we have two now... cheeky!) and i bought a cute little outfit for him :)

Hey
JJ I'm in Berks too! I can't wait till 12 weeks and love this thread as I hadn't thought about how I'll celebrate. I think I'm going to copy you and buy a gorgeous unisex babygrow - and maybe a little hat!
We've just told our immediate family as we had an early pregnancy scan and heard the heartbeat. Its early days so I don't want to tell everyone yet but once you've started telling, its REALLY hard to stop!
xxx

Oh great another Berks mum, your not too far at all either:wink: I feel a Berks Pf meetup coming on later .......:wave:

Did you really get to hear the heart beat ? wow I just saw mine on the screen, but did ask for a second look at it just to be sure!

Hey JJ, yep, we heard the heartbeat. It was amazing. Its unbelievable that something so small can be so clever! The doctor showed us the heartbeat but if I'm honest, I couldn't really see much! Oh, and really the picture just looks like a blob. I can't tell where the head is but I still love looking at it and showing it to people (still struggling not to tell everyone!)
So, we're close in location and dates (I'm 3 days behind you). We have a choice between Slough, Reading and High Wycombe for the birth. I made my husband drive past High Wycombe earlier as I wasn't sure where the hospital is - its 13 minutes away!
I'm hoping my new signature will come up with this post ....

Hey JJ, yep, we heard the heartbeat. It was amazing. Its unbelievable that something so small can be so clever! The doctor showed us the heartbeat but if I'm honest, I couldn't really see much! Oh, and really the picture just looks like a blob. I can't tell where the head is but I still love looking at it and showing it to people (still struggling not to tell everyone!)
So, we're close in location and dates (I'm 3 days behind you). We have a choice between Slough, Reading and High Wycombe for the birth. I made my husband drive past High Wycombe earlier as I wasn't sure where the hospital is - its 13 minutes away!
I'm hoping my new signature will come up with this post ....

Wow spooky GLOU so we really are close in EDD and location -great
I'm an older mum if i'm honest and it's not my first time, I have three already, and this will be my last. Is this your first or do you have others? I have the choices of Reading, Slough and Frimley Park. I have not seen Frimley, but think I will opt for Reading as that's where I had my last and also my D&C more recently, and they seemed very good, I guess they will all have to be pretty much as good as each other.

Hello again JJ! Its first time for me - if you already have three is no wonder you're so good at the advice! I don't know which hospital we'll chose - guess we'll wait to speak to the midwife first. My husband was born at the Royal Berks so he's up for there! Nice to speak to you though - good to know someone about the same stage and local too! Good luck with it all!

Cry for sure!!

Tell my bosses, who I'm already desperate to tell (8 weeks atm). Acutally, the week of beeing 12 weeks, I'm due to go to Cambridge on the Firday with my imediate work people (5 of us), so at lunch I think I'm going to tell them when I turn down the wine!)

I like the idea of buying something, I think I might get a box and start collecting stuff, squee!

Cry for sure!!

Tell my bosses, who I'm already desperate to tell (8 weeks atm). Acutally, the week of beeing 12 weeks, I'm due to go to Cambridge on the Firday with my imediate work people (5 of us), so at lunch I think I'm going to tell them when I turn down the wine!)

I like the idea of buying something, I think I might get a box and start collecting stuff, squee!

Great idea of when to tell them Jenni, let us know how you go , I have a stash box of freebies I started earlier in the year before I had a MC, and will start collecting again at 12 weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back