12 weeks today!! So excited!!

klferrin

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm quite new to PF and starting to get the hang of it all now...although still need to figure out how to put a signature on my threads!!

I am 12 weeks pregnant today and my LO will be here a week before Xmas all going well - Due 17/12/12! My OH and I are thrilled to bits as this is our first baby on our first attempt! Everything so far is going to plan, and I'm also thrilled to say one of my besties is also due the same week, so we have lots to chat about together! (That wasn't planned btw!)

Congratulations :) how lovely that you have your bestie to share this with xx

Yay!!! Hello bestie!!!!!! So glad your on here!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ooo don't say all gone to plan or it'll be born on christmas day ROFL

Congratulations!!! and welcome to the forum :) Have you had your scan yet?

Ooo don't say all gone to plan or it'll be born on christmas day ROFL

Haha yeah I know!! My sister is getting married on the 7th, so anytime between then and Xmas will suit me!! My bloody luck will surely mean Christmas day!!:wall2:

Doob yes I had my scan fairly early. From my LMP I should be due on 9/12/12 but according to the scan I'm due on 17/12

congrats russellmuscle on being 12 weeks tmrw!

It's a reassuring milestone, but I'm still anxious about seeing my little bub on Friday for my NT scan!

Hey hun, congrats on 12 weeks :) Fab that you have Daniph so close to you and you LOs will be so close! xx

Hey hun, congrats on 12 weeks :) Fab that you have Daniph so close to you and you LOs will be so close! xx

Its awesome isnt it! She text me when I was in Turkey " ring me when you get home I have some news" I was so please we are bang on cclose together xx

So how is tri 2 Dysco - is it relaxing over there? xxx

tri2 and planning a wedding, not relaxed at all! :). Nah it is pretty chilled so far :), although i seems o have a return of cramps and nausea, wondering if its worth a trip to the docs to check its not a UTI, don't want to be paranoid though!

The wedding will be perfect! Whats not done by now doesnt matter - you will be marrying the man of your dreams! thats all that matters! When I though UTI I rang MW she dropped off a pee pot which I filled and dropped in the next da! easy! xxx best get it checked xx

i've been told i have to do everything through the docs until 20 weeks, hate the system here!

Crap!!!! Its so much more relaxed in Pembs! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back