• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

what u get for valentines?

lisa&alex

Reaction score
hey everyone happy valentines.. so what did you get and what did u give?

ive got alex some sexy stuff..some sexy undies for me to wear some edable handcuffs and a sexy game kit :)

i dont think il be getting anything as he only took 4 quid to work and left his bank card all week..

I got sean a footy mug, thorntons solid choccie heart with I love you on it, valentines day cake and beer and I made him a card.
he got me these

Picture129003-1.jpg

and a huge box of thorntons choccies which i am working my way through :lol:

Dh went to work at 5.30am and won't be back til 6pm but I woke up to a huge bunch of flowers :D which was lovely! He said he's got more for when he gets home so I'm excited :D I've got him a bag full of his fave sweets from when he was a kid and I've just ordered him Turok for the PS3 and sent him the email so he'll get it when he gets home and checks his email :D

i got a masive bunch of flowers, chocs, pjs and some underwear and a card and i didnt get him anything because we have never bought for each other before :oops: , but i have just been and booked the cinema and a table at frankie and bennies so have redeamed myself a little bit :D

I woke up this morning to a MASSIVE me to you card in a gift wrapped box, its soooo cute it tells a story all the way through it about how special i am to him.... awwww.

And best of all, hes got our 10 week scan pic and made a photo of all four of us in a frame that says " our family " it made me cry my eyes out.... so thoughtful and sweet, bless him xxxx

I had a card waiting for me when I woke up, he's getting a card and a pack of Jelly Babies, his favourite, when he arrives home :D

iv got chris a massive card and some fudge his addicted to it and im getting him a arsenal mug later on wen i go into town

iv got an engagement ring coming tomoz :cheer: :cheer:

I got breakfast in bed and a bunch of my favourite flowers :D

Hes getting a 3 course meal later and the rest is a secret, nosey parkers :wink:

Littlelady87 said:
ive got a big bag of sod all so far :cry:

Aww Mel! :hug:
You're not alone! We only have cards for eachother this year as with Brody's birthday being Sunday we are skint! :lol:

Littlelady87 said:
ive got a big bag of sod all so far :cry:

and me.
I got him a card from Marks & spencers outlet -and I had a baby (how many bdays, xmases etc can I use that excuse)

I got a me to you cushion with a verse on it sayng how much he loved me and a bottle of perfume, Christina Aguilera one. It's really nice. I got a me to you card.

I got him a newspaper made up saying he's best boyfriend of 2008, it's a news story and its quite funny. I showed him that a week ago though :oops: I forgot to get him a card or another present :oops:

Aw

I got the most lovely card and message
Flowers
A teddy in a cute gift bag
A CD
And about 100 kisses this morning at half 5am before he went off to work
:evil: :D

im not romantic really either :)

I've got him some sexy undies for me to wear and he got me a lovely amethyst necklace :)

I got a lovely card that made me cry! (Damn hormones!!)
and a huge bunch of flowers, with some of the ones that were used at our wedding (that was coincidence rather than him asking for specific ones me thinks!!) :D

Nothing so far, but I know he would have got me a card today (when they've been reduced :lol: ) I've only got him a card..we're totally skint this month and it was his birthday yesterday so I got him a cd he wanted.

I got him something sexy from ann summers for me to wear a card and a mug saying 'worls best lover' I've not got anything yet cause we work together and share a car so he hasnt had chance to go anywhere but has promised me one of the huge for me to you bears at the weekend! :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back