What Pram?

leibiloo87

Reaction score
What pram have you all chosen we ordered the mothercare my 4 in green on the babyplan but we have cancelled it as we went to mothercare the other day and a new one was there its called the oyster its absolutely LUSH!!! its the black matt chassis and it had a leather handle with the dark purple colour pack for the seat and carrycot we are going to buy it tomorrow we have bought a maxi-cosi car seat which is also compatible with the oyster so thats good but I just cant wait to get my hands on it haha the dog might have to go for a little ride down the street in it lol x

We've bought the Mothercare Xtreme in grey. Just after we ordered it they stopped selling it in grey so i'm quite chuffed about that lol xxx

I'm bidding on ebay at the mo for one as they are for sale in mothercare for 500 + so ill see if I can get it :) its a JANE one xx

havent bought mine yet but im thinking of getting the Silver Cross Linear freestyle, in red. its gorge! and im not into all the three wheeler modern types

No im not keen on 3 wheelers either the one we are getting is modern looking but 4 wheels and you can get it in so many colours im in love with the purple tho. Its so hard to choose theres so many nice ones now x

We have gone for the special addition spin from Mothercare just because you can spin the carriage lol was DH idea not mine and I don't want a child projectile vomitting after he has had his hands on it x

I liked the spin one aswel it was on our top 3 list x

I know it's not to everyone's taste but I adore the stokke xplory!! :love:
After trying one I fell in love with it! It's so easy to use and sturdy and it doesn't hurt my back!! Only downside is it's very expensive but it's worth it! Saving pennies :)

I used to like that stokke explory when I was pregnant with my first but couldnt afford it bk then im not as keen now but its a good pram I allways think they look really cool when I see ppl pushing them around x

we got the mothercare my3. We were going to get a silvercross but the car seat wouldnt fit in our car. But we love the my3. we love the 'proper' tyres aand the fact it has 3 wheels is good as we do heck of a lot of walking and it makes it sooo much easier. xx

and its also soooo easy to put up and down1 x

I've got the Mclaren GT LX in scarlett. Got 75% off the price so a right bargin!

Oh Shauna love the pram, just had a quick look in that site has some lovely prams!! Just need another baby now :)

Aw cheers, it took me ages to pick it! I had a choice of different wheels too...picked the swivvley ones or whatever there called lol! xx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back