Pram ordered

Amanda W

Reaction score
So me and my mum went shopping yesterday and she has brought this pram for me for christmas the pram will be derlivered for the 7th jan 2011 omg i love it the woman showed us what we would get with it etc and also she said take it around the store for a tester and when i got behind the pram it was like it hit me wow iam gonna be a mummy.

Best-selling 4 wheeler travel system with carrycot

• The Trenton Deluxe includes an infant car seat, a carry cot, cosytoe and a change bag
  • Pushchair:
  • Use pushchair alone, or add the infant carrier (car seat), included, to form a travel system
Rain cover was £30 extra which we got.
The pram is called...you get a free changing bag--folds easy--has the time and the temp of ouside as well loads of places for storage i just love it hehe

Mothercare Trenton Deluxe Pushchair Travel System - Lightning

Click the link below and have a look to the left side click also on the pics and let me know what you think?

http://www.mothercare.com/Mothercar...ng=UTF8&m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=340782031&mcb=core

Last edited:
not bad at all amanda! great that it comes with everything too . . . youll love playing with it when you get it! :D x

Thank you and yeh i know just hope we get this house now cos me and my mum doin baby shoppin in a few weeks gotta love ya mum x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back