What Monitor are you buying / have bought?

Galaxyblue

Reaction score
Hello ladies...

Not sure if this thread should go in here... or somewhere else?

Anyhow, the tomy premium monitor that we bought for Isabella (3 years ago nearly) is on it's last legs, so need to get a new one for when bubs arrives.

Ideally we'd like one that's easily portable as we shall hopefully be going to Spain for our hols in september.

So what monitor have you bought? Looking for some recommendations.

Thank you lovely ladies.

xxx

I got the Tommee Tippie movement sensor monitor. Obviously yet to see how it works tho xxx

Used the Angelcare one with other children, but ditched the sensor mat when I was on my second child as it doesnt suit being in a cot bed & & wriggly baby!
This time we've gone for the BT dect (150 model i think) cant comment on it as only been out of the box once to check it was all there, but reviews on it are good. x

I got the middle tomy one, not bog standard but not the advanced, I dnt know much about it tbh the oh chosed lol!

I've got the Babysense II sensor monitor. it's got two mats so a wriggly baby won't set it off. I bought this about a month ago in addition to the Tomy video monitor I bought when pregnant. They work great together (can see the flashing light of the breathing monitor through the video one, can see if he's been sick/has kicked his covers off) but if I had my time over I would've just got the Babysense.

Ive got the BT one same as Honeyloops and it seems good but obvs yet to be used properly! x

I've got the Tommee Tippee one that Lexus probably has, got a sound monitor thing and a movement mat sensor. Hasn't been out the box yet though so hope it's ok!

not gettin one, not got a big house an can hear every thing anyway, when im down stairs baby will be in moses basket with me an when im up stairs it will be in cot next to bed.

some time think them things turn u in to a divvering rack

I got the tommee tippee ultimate second hand from tiny. I did have a quick play with it before. Oh my friend has the bt sensor monitor and used it at mine when they stayed and it seemed really good.
X

I've got a Fisherprice one and a Tomy one that I use daily for childminding. Baby's going to nick one when he's born because my childminded kids are going into one spare room so he can have his room to himself! :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back