What is the witch like for you?

Nurse 26

Reaction score
Mine has changed so much over past few years, before the MC's it was fairly light, 3 days bleeding, 1 day heavy and 2 light.

Now since AF has returned, i get 2 days really heavy and 2 days spotting.

Stupid witch, is yours always the same or has it changed? i know everyone is different but it would be interesting to compare, i'm very nosy arent i?:oooo:

Mine has changed. Before being pregnant last time, after coming off pill I had 5 days - 2 heavy, 2 light and 1 spotting. Since MC it was 2/3 days - 1/2 light and 1 spotting. Last month I had 5 days again but was 2 light and 3 spotting. Was thinking that maybe last month was start of body coming back to normal again??

I tend to get:

Day before - minimal spotting in the evening
Day 1 - light-medium
Day 2 - heavy
Day 3 - heavy
Day 4 - nothing
Day 5 - light to medium
Day 6 - nothing

I think it's quite interesting too really :)

hmmm I think its like this:

1 - medium
2 - heavy
3 - heavy
4 - light
5 - light
6 - light/nothing

Mine at the moment is..............to be continued :( x

But normally pretty similar to dita x

I was the same as Dita pretty much exactly. And now like Cosmi Im to be continued as af been missing of late!

Well mine are crap last for 2 weeks spot for 3 days really heavy for 6 with clots as big as 2 fingers then the rest of the time easing off the pain feels like someone has got their hand in my womb and twisting it and turning it inside out and in my lady bits they throb because of pressure and messing about I feel week and light headed and have tinkly down most of the day as I feel so poorly I take Meds all the way through and wen AF isn't around pain 365 days a year All this is due to pcos and I wouldn't wish it on any one at all .......

mine are first day spotting then about 1/2 days of light and then spotting........i dont bleed much and its a worry. but always had quite light periods and so did my mum xx

I always tend to have some spotting about a week before af appears. It has been like this every since I first had a IUD fitted 7 years ago and still the same since I removed it in march.

Day 1 - medium
Day 2 - heavy
Day 3 - heavy
Day 4 - spotting
Day 5 - spotting
Day 6 - spotting

Im like u samsgirl! Makes me worry so much, I get 2 days IF THAT!! and it worries me that its not enough cushion for a lil bean?! xx

i'm glad someone else is as interested as me, i can be a bit of a geek at times.

Oh vickib that sounds awful, think i should count myself lucky then.

I guess it depends how people interpret 'light' and 'heavy' hmmm...
I would say light and spotting is the same thing?

It's horrible and because of that my cycles are 7-8weeks and never know when AF is coming as always in pain I only realised I was pg with my boy when I had no pain at all and I forget what that's like as was 8 years ago!!!!!!! Lol xxx

Im like u samsgirl! Makes me worry so much, I get 2 days IF THAT!! and it worries me that its not enough cushion for a lil bean?! xx

thats why i worried when i mc.....cos i didnt bleed loads either and i was worried that i hadnt had enough lining for bean to snuggle into. but then would i have got to 9 weeks?? the doc said they are going to check my progesterone levels next cycle just to rule that out. if it is that, its easy sorted apparently..xx

mine is horrendous for the first 2 days

1 - very very Heavy
2 - very heavy
3 - heavy
4 - light
5 - light
6 - spotting

when i was on pill it was lovely very managable- reason i went on the pill at 15!! now they are horrednous again and my acne is just as bad as i was at 13-15 before i begged them to put me on the pill!!

Since coming off the pill mine have varied - started off really light with just a couple of days of hardly anything and last 2 cycles I've had 4 days of spotting, 1 day heavy to med and 2 days light.

I must admit I am worried about spotting but my progesterone was normal so i guess just means everyone is different x

I think this is a very interesting thread!

Day 1 Heavy
Day 2 Very Heavy
Day 3 Light
Day 4 Light/spotting
Day 5 Spotting

Mine vary massively. One month it'll be light and only last a fe days, the next it'll be really heavy (tampon and pad, being changed every 3-4 hours) for 3-4 days and last 8-10 days. I dread those ones.

Before MC

day 1 - spotting
day 2 - light
day 3 - heavy
day 4 - light
day 5 - nothing

After MC

day 1 - spotting
day 2 - light
day 3 - light
day 4 - spotting
day 5 - nothing

Both of which I was on the pill - still have no answer as to how I got PG last time as was on pill.

thanks for the responses ladies, it is very interesting how different the witch is for everyone

scotchegg thats horrible yours can last for so long :(

Mine varies ever so slightly but its usually

1. light
2. very heavy
3. extremly heavy (severe cramps)
4. medium
5. medium
6. light going to nothing at night.

i dispise the 2nd and 3rd days x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.