Strange period

waterlilie

Reaction score
Hi all :wave:

As if i didn't have enough to worry about with all the pre-af spotting, my period has lasted 2 days only with 1 day of normal flow/strong cramps and 1/2 day of light bleeding..this morning i had again some brown spotting and loads of pink/white thick CM which has stopped now! what the hell's going on :wall:

Obvisously i am under no illusion that i could be pregnant because of my very low temps but i'm wondering if i should be concerned about this light period? i usually have 2 days of heavy bleeding then it gets normal for another day or 2 and light/spotting on day 5.

I've made an appointment to see my GP next monday and i've already prepared a 2 pages list of questions :lol: but just wanted to have some opinions in here in case she tries to fob me off :)

Could be stress hun, it can do really funny things sometimes.

My period last month was 4 days, when normally it is 6-7. I put it down to Mum dying and it hitting me over Xmas.

Mine seems more normal this month

sending you these :hug: :hug: :hug:

hi hun :hug:

yes you must be right, i've been so stressed and emotional lately i should be grateful i'm still getting my period! :lol: I was just wondering if this might affect my chances of conceiving this month or if the length of period is not relevant.

Well I presume I ovulated last month as I had a smiley face on CD13 despite my light period. I think I may have ov slightly earlier cos I reckon I am normally CD16 - though I can't be 100% sure so I reckon you will be OK - maybe just start testing earlier for OV

with only 3 af in the last 8 months i'm afraid i can't give u any advice as i am no af expert!! just a quick :hug: though!! 2 pages of questions- made me laugh but soooo true!! when i saw my gp last week i had so many things to ask but came away feeling i knew more about ttc than her! even blubbed on her- how embaressing- but at least she agreed to a pcos scan- anything to get rid of me!!! good luck hun
xxx

I know what you mean! i have a feeling she will not answer all my questions and will ask me to carry on TTC naturally and come back to see her 6 months from now if still not pregnant :? but i hope i'm wrong! i'd love to get her opinion on all the vitamins/supplements/teas/preseed and blood orange juice i am using but that might freak her out :lol: i'll probably just ask her about the vitamins!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back