Is 2 days normal for AF?

JensBump

Reaction score
Am I just being silly complaining about this but for the last two months my AF has only lasted 2 days and is really light when normally it was 5 days heavy and 2 either side with slight discoloured CM? :shock: I am really bloated and sore think I may go see the doctor next week to see if there is anything up - maybe I should be happy it is only 2 days LOL Has anyone else experienced this?

Hi Jen, have you tried a test, just incase ?

Jen

Hi JB, I'm anywhere between 1-3 days. Usually if I have a short AF, I'm in for a short cycle (eg 1 day AF -> 21 day cycle). I thought it may be a problem, but had blood tests and all hormone levels etc are fine.
But I guess everyone is different... if this is out of the oridinary for you, it may be worth just discussing with your GP and having blood tests to make sure you're ovulating?
Xx

I tried during the week all BFN but not since I started AF - but AF def gone, nothing over night so only lasted Thurs and Fri - today is actually day 28 so wouldn't have expected AF till today - going to try a test now - could it still be too early?

Was looking at my dates (ticker is out) started last AF on 11th April lasted 2 days that cycle was 31 days - started this AF on 6th May which would have been day 26 only lasted 2 days - so today is day 28 or actually day 3? It is so confusing.

Thanks Bead - my AF was usally 5/6 days long before I stopped the pill but I suppose it could be my body settling down

ahh well at least you had the same length last month, that means more normal for you recently.
I count today as CD3 for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back