Extremely confused!!!!!

sparkle82

Reaction score
Hi there ladies a little update on my last thread "32 days late & the witch got me" i'd not ad af since jan then started bleeding very very light last sat, ther was barely anything there but thought it was the start, sunday had a small amount of spotting, nothing on mon & slight spotting tues??? It was more like a brown discharge but ther was sum red blood on sat. I always bleed heavy for 7 days?? I was feeling very pregnant last month but the symptoms seem 2 av gone apart from my stomach lookin very round & hard & my bbs very large, veiny & darker areola. Hpts all neg ova the last few months & believe me I've done a few!!! Goin 2 make an appointment on Tuesday & see the doc but the wait has been 2 long now. Wots wrong wiv me??

Didnt want to read and run, this must very frustrating for you, hopefully the doctor on tuesday can do some tests and you can get some answers, good luck :)

Thanks frankie, can't wait 2 speak 2 doc tommorrow just hope they don't fob me off again & I get sum answers!

Sparkle - it must be so frustrating for you - I think there must be something going on - really hoping you some answers and out of limbo , let us know how it goes tomorow X

Last edited:
Thanks ladies got my appointment at 11 so really nervous. Will update this afternoon 2 let u no how it went x

Good luck at the doctors. I hope you get some answers.

Best of luck today honey x x x hope they can give you some answers! x x

Hey Sparkle

This must be soo frustrating!! I really hope the docs can give you some answers and you can get back to TTC xx

Hey ther ladies sooo I saw my doc he seems 2 think that missin 2 periods is not a concern & it can sumtimes just happen?!?! Did another urine test which I knew wud b neg as I've done enuf myself! He says the size & hardness ov my stomach is just bloating but has no idea wot is causing it as he says it won't be my missed af?? Wanted me 2 just wait again, & says it's prob stress?? But I wasn't stressed until I missed them!! Argh!!!
So was not walkin out ther wiv nothin so told him I was concerned as av Neva missed 1 b4 & that it's interfering in us ttc, so I've got a referal 2 gynaecology at the hospital & hopefully they'll b able 2 help me!! But yet again another waiting game for the appointment 2 cum thru!! Thanks for all ur posts & support though really really appreciate it x

What a pain you didnt get any definite answers, but at least the doctor did listen to you and referred you. I hope you get an appointment soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back