Is this normal?

Snuggle

Reaction score
Hi girls :wave:
I got AF 2 days early (first time ever that it has come early) on Sunday morning. I had it for Sunday only and its gone :shock: Usually it is heavy for around 4 days. Does this mean somethings up or is it normal to just have a light flow every now and then? It wasnt IB because it wasnt just spotting for that day :hug: :hug:

:think: mm I am not sure you know because the same thing happened to me last month, but that was the first cycle after my mc. My cycle is normally 26 but this time it was 22!

i am not sure what the answer could be, are you normally regular? Have you been unwell? Maybe you should do a test just to make sure it wasn't an IB.

IB can be like a short period for some women although for me it was just spotting for a couple of days. Might be worth doing a test tomorrow with FMU just to make sure and put your mind at rest (don't want to get your hopes up unnecessarly though :hug: )

Thanks girls, I will do a test just to check but I'm pretty sure it wasnt IB as it was quite a heavy flow for that one day :wink: I am very regular usually so was a bit shocked when AF pitched up early especially as I hadnt had any cramp like I usually would to warn me of her arrival :hug: :hug:

That's what happened with me this time. It showed up 2 days before I expected, spotted on Friday, full flow on Saturday, then spotted everyday since then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back