What is it...

LisaJ1986

Reaction score
With the past couple of weeks and spiders???

I'm bloody terrified and they seem to be so damn big!!! I've just had to put a yogurt pot over one this afternoon til OH gets home just so i know where it is!!! One was in the bath a few days ago and i was scared to have a shower! It only just fit under my shaving gel lid! I couldn't go to the Peterborough meet without having a shower and shave!
I think i 2 weeks we've caught about 5 or 6 huge spiders and i'm constantly on edge and scared of sitting near walls with my feet on the floor! Lol

OMG don't even go there!!! :talkhand:

On Sunday, I had a bath, chucked on my dressing gown and out the corner of my eye in the mirror I saw a spider crawl over my shoulder (on the dressing gown!!)

That dressing gown came off in a shot (maybe my ex wouldn't have left so swiftly if I made a habit of that :rotfl: ) but anyway, my Mum ended up having to get it!!

I always have to 'witness' the catch/kill to make sure it DEFINITELY isn't in the room any more.

*Shudders*

They scare the crap out of me!! x

My OH tries to 'show me' when he's caught it! I run away and lock myself in the bathroom!

One crawled over my foot the on sunday, I made mil spill her tea :oops:

Babylicious said:
One crawled over my foot the on sunday, I made mil spill her tea :oops:

I'd have actually cried if that happened to me!!!

We have had those massive spiders here for a few years now and is it just me or do they seem to run towards you. :think:

I flushed one today.... caught the fecker and flushed it down the loo!!! Yuk!!

We've got mutant flies here that wont die with fly spray! I must have sprayed one that kept flying around my kitchen a dozen times and still wont die!

OMG I know!!! There have been 2 massive ones in our house in the past few days... luckily OH is off work this week so he's been there to get them for me :lol:

I have to see them getting killed/thrown outside too, otherwise I won't go back into the room :talkhand:

My heart starts beating really fast when I see them, I HATE them so much *shiver*

Urgh, we had a massive one in the bathroom the other day. OH disposed of it.

We also had a massive moth yesterday, but they don't bother me unless they start flitting at my head.

Also, is it just me or does it take a few days to get over it?! lol Every time I have a bath now I'm checking the towels before I wrap one around me!

Oh and the funniest one... I hoovered one up a few weeks ago and I knew that hoovering them doesn't kill them as they climb out again, so I left Henry (the hoover) on the landing, and gently laid the spout pointing in my brother's bedroom :rotfl:

:rotfl: @Dannii

We had a massive one in the bedroom the other day directly above the window, but OH was at work. I wouldn't go back in my room until i knew it had gone. Went in there in the evening and it wasn't there anymore. I carefully searched the room and found it upside down dead on the window sill! I wouldn't lie in bed as my head is under the window, until OH had got rid, just in case it was playing dead!

gah!!!!!!!!!!! I just typed a big long reply to this and it went missing!

Can't be arsed to write it again - the jist was we have millions of the little critters too. Last week I nearly crashed the car on the motorway slip road when one dangled in front of me!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I forgot about the road and slammed the breaks on. I grabbed a tissue and flicked the little bugger over the other side of the car. Three cars swerved and beeped at me. I was shaking for hours after and have had two nightmares about it! I hate them!!!!

Hubby has bought me http://www.paramountzone.com/spidercatcher.htm a humane spider catcher to get them when he is not about. I wouldn't bother usually, but I had to use it today to get two spiders that were lurking around April's cot. I couldn't bear (bare?) the thought of them climbing over her, urg :puke: . I was soooo brave!!! :clap: :clap:

We have had loads in our house recently :? I keep getting the hoover out and sucking them all up :D

Luckily I haven't seen any for aaaages. Until I looked at chickadees post :doh: :shakehead: :lol:

OMFG - Look what OH just caught upstairs... it's absolutely huge :shock: :shock: :shock: :cry:

DSC_0170.jpg

I didn't even wanna get near it with the camera so I made him take a photo so I could put it in this thread :lol:

He was gonna slide a bit of paper underneath and take it outside but I'm scared it'll escape so I've told him to just leave it there :oops:

I'm scared to go to sleep tonight now, that's the 3rd big spider that's been upstairs in 3 days :cry:

Got to love huge autumn spider season. They are taking over the chicken houses, then when you bend down to get the eggs they go *plonk* on your head

I had THE WORST SPIDER INCIDENT EVER the other day. I wasn't bothered by spiders before but I am now!

I went to put on a top and it looked like it had a bit of yellow fluff on it, i went to pick it off, the fluff POPPED and out came a YELLOW SPIDER I screamed and dropped the top and jumped onto the bed (still screaming).

Since then I've tumble dried everything (even things that will prob shrink) because i don't want another spiders egg on my clothes (it had been on the line) and i've started checking all my clothes for spiders before i put them on!

holy shit kirsty!! I would actually cry if that was in my house... (i actually HAVE cried because of spiders...lol) thjats horrible....just.....horrible..... :puke:

Suzie and Faith said:
I had THE WORST SPIDER INCIDENT EVER the other day. I wasn't bothered by spiders before but I am now!

I went to put on a top and it looked like it had a bit of yellow fluff on it, i went to pick it off, the fluff POPPED and out came a YELLOW SPIDER I screamed and dropped the top and jumped onto the bed (still screaming).

Since then I've tumble dried everything (even things that will prob shrink) because i don't want another spiders egg on my clothes (it had been on the line) and i've started checking all my clothes for spiders before i put them on!

:shock: :puke:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back